Gianni's Bar and Grille. Guns and shit. And Bourbon. And occasional side boob  

Go Back   Gianni's Bar and Grille. Guns and shit. And Bourbon. And occasional side boob > Honeycomb Hideout > The Lt. Allen Swanson Project
Victim Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 14th February 2008, 10:46   #61
maladjusted
Hellappotamus

maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.
Re: Put your money where your mouth is

Julius while I appreciate your infatuation, and my secretary's enjoying the flowers you sent me, the sentiment in the card was totally inappropriate.

Keep your thoughts away from my ass, and stop the stalking, it's really not healthy for you.
maladjusted is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14th February 2008, 10:47   #62
Stiffy
Optimus lame.
I'm *this* close to silently protesting.

Stiffy is an amazingly feathered fowlStiffy is an amazingly feathered fowlStiffy is an amazingly feathered fowlStiffy is an amazingly feathered fowlStiffy is an amazingly feathered fowlStiffy is an amazingly feathered fowl

Will you two just fuck and get it over with?
Old 14th February 2008, 11:41   #63
maladjusted
Hellappotamus

maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.

Awww, Stiffy don't be jealous.

You're still my favorite internet stalker.
Old 14th February 2008, 15:00   #64
bigdaddy
McDonalds has STEAK on ANY breakfast sandwich!

bigdaddy is shaken, not stirredbigdaddy is shaken, not stirred

Quote:
Originally Posted by maladjusted
Volleyball hotties comes up and you post a pic from a movie with the world's most homo-erotic fagfest male on male buttgrease volleyball scene ever in it...

No dumb ass, that's to show them IN uniforms, IN a bar and SINGING like a bunch of Kansas City faggots. Hollywood would never show that scenario if it weren't true...
bigdaddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14th February 2008, 15:42   #65
maladjusted
Hellappotamus

Those are dress faggot uniforms though.
Old 14th February 2008, 15:51   #66
Julius
Huh?

Julius is Thunder From Down UnderJulius is Thunder From Down UnderJulius is Thunder From Down UnderJulius is Thunder From Down UnderJulius is Thunder From Down UnderJulius is Thunder From Down Under

Quote:
Those are dress faggot uniforms though.

I thought those uniforms were formal attire to celebrate the honour and tradition of the military services; worn at parades, graduations, funerals and other important formal occasions.

You calling them "faggot uniforms"?

Wheres your respect?

This fred is

Quote:
Originally Posted by DieHippy
Not near as bad as jewliusses assplosion

Julius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14th February 2008, 15:53   #67
maladjusted
Hellappotamus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Julius
You calling them "faggot uniforms"?

Wheres your respect?

Navy dress uniforms look faggy.

I'm not saying anything about those in or formerly in the Navy, but those uniforms are awful.
Old 14th February 2008, 15:58   #68
Julius
Huh?

Julius is Thunder From Down UnderJulius is Thunder From Down UnderJulius is Thunder From Down UnderJulius is Thunder From Down UnderJulius is Thunder From Down UnderJulius is Thunder From Down Under

Not good enough dude.

Quote:

Old 14th February 2008, 16:09   #69
maladjusted
Hellappotamus

It's funny watching you try soooo damn hard Julius. It really is.
Old 14th February 2008, 23:05   #70
AnimalChin
DRINK CHEERWINE

AnimalChin has potential, we're not sure what forAnimalChin has potential, we're not sure what forAnimalChin has potential, we're not sure what forAnimalChin has potential, we're not sure what for

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stiffy
There's alot of volleyball hotties.

please post pictures of 3 examples.
AnimalChin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15th February 2008, 03:07   #71
Julius
Huh?

Quote:
Maybe if i just say it, it will magically look like Julius is the one whose innernut research has teh suck and that he then insulted his own military

No effort at all dimwit. Now get back to explaining yourself.

Quote:

Old 15th February 2008, 07:28   #72
Stiffy
Optimus lame.

Stiffy is an amazingly feathered fowlStiffy is an amazingly feathered fowlStiffy is an amazingly feathered fowlStiffy is an amazingly feathered fowlStiffy is an amazingly feathered fowlStiffy is an amazingly feathered fowl

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnimalChin
please post pictures of 3 examples.

k, I'll go back in time to college and take pics you pinhead.
Old 18th February 2008, 14:23   #73
iczorro
GO TO JAIL

iczorro iczorro iczorro iczorro iczorro iczorro iczorro iczorro iczorro iczorro iczorro

Quote:
Navy dress uniforms look faggy.

I'm not saying anything about those in or formerly in the Navy, but those uniforms are awful.

I don't like wearing our dress uniforms either, but the ladies fucking love them.

As far as uniforms in town, it depends on the uniform, and always has. We're allowed to wear our dress/working uniform anywhere.

Utilities are allowed for transport, i.e. driving to and from work.

Coveralls are only allowed on base, no driving.

Marines may have changed their uniform regs recently, I guess, but I haven't seen any evidence of it. It's not unusual [lineout]to be loved by anyone[/lineout] to see people walking around in cammies.

Editammit, someone fix the lineout tags for me.

Last edited by iczorro : 18th February 2008 at 14:44.
iczorro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18th February 2008, 14:44   #74
Hondo
I'll knock your chicklets hella the fuck out

Hondo tells the truth. It's not his fault.Hondo tells the truth. It's not his fault.Hondo tells the truth. It's not his fault.Hondo tells the truth. It's not his fault.Hondo tells the truth. It's not his fault.Hondo tells the truth. It's not his fault.Hondo tells the truth. It's not his fault.Hondo tells the truth. It's not his fault.Hondo tells the truth. It's not his fault.Hondo tells the truth. It's not his fault.Hondo tells the truth. It's not his fault.

It's a good thing you edited that quickly there buddy...

Power corrupts.
Absolute power corrupts absolutely.
But it rocks absolutely, too

Hondo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18th February 2008, 16:46   #75
Julius
Huh?

Great pic I'n. Post more dude and remember to delete that label!

Quote:

Old 18th February 2008, 18:07   #76
AnimalChin
DRINK CHEERWINE

AnimalChin has potential, we're not sure what forAnimalChin has potential, we're not sure what forAnimalChin has potential, we're not sure what forAnimalChin has potential, we're not sure what for

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stiffy
k, I'll go back in time to college and take pics you pinhead.

you can't find any pictures of hot volleyball players on an initernets?
Old 19th February 2008, 09:18   #77
maladjusted
Hellappotamus

Old 19th February 2008, 09:22   #78
maladjusted
Hellappotamus

All collage players (even a shotputter) no pros or beach bunnies. REgular old college VB players.

The chick spiking is a dead ringer for my buddy's wife.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 2999657410041239104S600x600Q85.jpg (153.1 KB, 21 views)
File Type: jpg Bjorklundspike.jpg (53.7 KB, 21 views)
Old 19th February 2008, 09:23   #79
maladjusted
Hellappotamus

Old 19th February 2008, 11:26   #80
AnimalChin
DRINK CHEERWINE

word