Gianni's Bar and Grille. Guns and shit. And Bourbon. And occasional side boob  

Go Back   Gianni's Bar and Grille. Guns and shit. And Bourbon. And occasional side boob > Honeycomb Hideout > The Lt. Allen Swanson Project
Victim Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 13th February 2008, 11:08   #41
maladjusted
Hellappotamus

maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.
Re: Put your money where your mouth is

Quote:
Originally Posted by DieHippy
It was a joke about fat air force faggos with hands in their pockets and long hair. You wouldn't understand.

No I get it. My neighbor is a fuckstick. Can't fix a snowblower but he's some technical doosh 3rd class on F-16s.

Guy down the street looks like a soldier. There are a lot of pilots and real soldiers at Hill along with a pile of civilians.

I think the Marine rule change is definitely newer than Dec 06

Also, this is sort of like the snide comments by Marines about how Army dogs are allowed to wear BDUs around but Marines know better, right?
maladjusted is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13th February 2008, 11:13   #42
Soulslayer
I'm *this* close to silently protesting.

Soulslayer has caught teh ghey

Quote:
They really are just a massive consumer of defense spending compared to what they actually offer.

every branch thinks the other branches all suck dick. our local AF boys hate the squids right across the water, all the squids think the army grunts up the road are worthless, and they all think the marines are lunatics.

Soulslayer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13th February 2008, 11:18   #43
DieHippy
Hella Bolognafried Warrior

DieHippy tells the truth. It's not his fault.DieHippy tells the truth. It's not his fault.DieHippy tells the truth. It's not his fault.DieHippy tells the truth. It's not his fault.DieHippy tells the truth. It's not his fault.DieHippy tells the truth. It's not his fault.DieHippy tells the truth. It's not his fault.DieHippy tells the truth. It's not his fault.DieHippy tells the truth. It's not his fault.DieHippy tells the truth. It's not his fault.DieHippy tells the truth. It's not his fault.

Quote:
Originally Posted by maladjusted
Also, this is sort of like the snide comments by Marines about how Army dogs are allowed to wear BDUs around but Marines know better, right?

I suppose. If the Army had those rules though it wouldn't be a big deal. It would just mean bringing your uniform with you and changing when you got to work, and changing out of it before the drive home if you needed to do some shit along the way. A lot of guys I worked with did that anyway.
DieHippy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13th February 2008, 11:23   #44
DieHippy

DieHippy tells the truth. It's not his fault.DieHippy tells the truth. It's not his fault.DieHippy tells the truth. It's not his fault.DieHippy tells the truth. It's not his fault.DieHippy tells the truth. It's not his fault.DieHippy tells the truth. It's not his fault.DieHippy tells the truth. It's not his fault.DieHippy tells the truth. It's not his fault.DieHippy tells the truth. It's not his fault.DieHippy tells the truth. It's not his fault.DieHippy tells the truth. It's not his fault.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soulslayer
every branch thinks the other branches all suck dick. our local AF boys hate the squids right across the water, all the squids think the army grunts up the road are worthless, and they all think the marines are lunatics.

Yeah but this is different. Have congressmen ever suggested lining out the army/navy/marines budget? No, because they're needed. The necessary tasks the air force performs could easily be absorbed by the other services. And airmen have no fucking military bearing so yeah they suck.
Old 13th February 2008, 11:31   #45
maladjusted
Hellappotamus

maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.

Quote:
I suppose. If the Army had those rules though it wouldn't be a big deal. It would just mean bringing your uniform with you and changing when you got to work, and changing out of it before the drive home if you needed to do some shit along the way. A lot of guys I worked with did that anyway.

See my comments above. That's what everybody claiming on the internet to be military has said - so what.

None of them have been offended by the Marine rule change or the rules of their branch of the service.

So it seems this is mostly about civilians thinking it's offensive because they can't readily identify soldiers and buy them beers to make themselves feel better about not serving themselves.

I was talking to a guy the other day- he was in town from PA, I "know" him from a motorcycle site - he was staying near my office for work so we met a couple times and had some beers. Career military, military family. He did 18 years on a couple aircraft carriers, etc, etc, etc. It was interesting- my uncle was in the Army but that was it, my old man welded ships in the Brooklyn Navy yards, but when I had a chance to go to the Air Force Academy my folks were against it I think because they blame the Army time for my uncle snatching his kids and disappearing -even though that was because my aunt was a psycho. Coupled with me being 19 looking at 4 years of academy and then 6 years active and 4 reserve or something...

That was a long fucking time for me to commit to as a stupid 19 year old and I took the more fun and easier way.

Anyhow, I think it's a little civilian guilt coming through here. This guy I had beers with retired and has a tech job teaching people how to service life support machines now, he's happy with it but I know he sacrificed for a while to serve this country. I bought him beers and thanked him and his whole fucking family for serving so I could fuck volleyball players and get my tuition paid to play foosballs.
Old 13th February 2008, 11:45   #46
Stiffy
Optimus lame.

Stiffy is an amazingly feathered fowlStiffy is an amazingly feathered fowlStiffy is an amazingly feathered fowlStiffy is an amazingly feathered fowlStiffy is an amazingly feathered fowlStiffy is an amazingly feathered fowl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soulslayer
they all think the marines are lunatics.

That's because Marines really are fucking nuts.

Uncle
Sam's
Misguided
Children
Old 13th February 2008, 11:58   #47
DieHippy

I don't see why civilians would take offense to it. It's about a service's respect for its uniform and to keep joe from being a target in civilian land.
Old 13th February 2008, 12:12   #48
Soulslayer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stiffy
That's because Marines really are fucking nuts.

Uncle
Sam's
Misguided
Children

my dad was a marine. smartest and classiest guy that ever lived. I don't know how much of it came from being in the corps, but it certainly didn't hurt.

Old 13th February 2008, 12:18   #49
Stiffy
Optimus lame.

Stiffy is an amazingly feathered fowlStiffy is an amazingly feathered fowlStiffy is an amazingly feathered fowlStiffy is an amazingly feathered fowlStiffy is an amazingly feathered fowlStiffy is an amazingly feathered fowl

I've got several friends and family that are or were Marines and I'm telling you, they're fucking nuts. Many hide it well but they're all crazy.
Old 13th February 2008, 12:43   #50
Soulslayer

perhaps that's what made him so cool then. it was actually crazy-cool.

Old 13th February 2008, 12:44   #51
sandman
Upon us all a little rain must fall.

sandman is a fagg0t

cripes, you'd have to be partly crazy to handle and pull-off some of the shit they do in the military. More power to 'em.
sandman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13th February 2008, 13:15   #52
AnimalChin
DRINK CHEERWINE

AnimalChin has potential, we're not sure what forAnimalChin has potential, we're not sure what forAnimalChin has potential, we're not sure what forAnimalChin has potential, we're not sure what for

Quote:
so I could fuck volleyball players

gross.

volley ball players aren't much different from the wnba

gay, big, and ugly.
AnimalChin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13th February 2008, 13:16   #53
AnimalChin
DRINK CHEERWINE

AnimalChin has potential, we're not sure what forAnimalChin has potential, we're not sure what forAnimalChin has potential, we're not sure what forAnimalChin has potential, we're not sure what for

marines are fucking psychos and i'm glad we've got em.
AnimalChin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13th February 2008, 13:33   #54
maladjusted
Hellappotamus

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnimalChin
gross.

volley ball players aren't much different from the wnba

gay, big, and ugly.

Depends on the school I think. There were a bunch of scary fat ones that used to fuck all the black guys. There were several who were average who were really talented tramps and exerted maximum effort during the sechsing and they were always around at last call looking beer goggle weinerable and then there were a bunch who were actually hot who still put out.

My buddy married one of the hot ones. She's still hot and blonde now and she's like 36 now and they have 3 kids and she does taekwondo and shit and is total hardbody still and she's gonna get new tits because of the kids ruining hers and then she'll be a ridiculous MILF, she's still a MILF now, but with new tits I bet he'll be lucky they live in a cabin in the middle of nowhere so Hondos can't take her away.

My other buddy married one of the other hot ones and she went PSYCHO big time and they got YAY DIVORCE! d. Little known fact- while they were on a break one time I fucked her with his consent.
Old 13th February 2008, 13:59   #55
Stiffy
Optimus lame.

There's alot of volleyball hotties.
Old 13th February 2008, 14:44   #56
bigdaddy
McDonalds has STEAK on ANY breakfast sandwich!

bigdaddy is shaken, not stirredbigdaddy is shaken, not stirred

I think you're all fulla shit...
Attached Images
File Type: bmp tg.bmp (100.7 KB, 27 views)
bigdaddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13th February 2008, 15:05   #57
maladjusted
Hellappotamus

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigdaddy
I think you're all fulla shit...

Volleyball hotties comes up and you post a pic from a movie with the world's most homo-erotic fagfest male on male buttgrease volleyball scene ever in it...
Old 13th February 2008, 16:00   #58
Julius
Huh?

Julius is Thunder From Down UnderJulius is Thunder From Down UnderJulius is Thunder From Down UnderJulius is Thunder From Down UnderJulius is Thunder From Down UnderJulius is Thunder From Down Under

Quote:
*beads of sweat* type type type...

Quote:
Not near as bad as jewliusses assplosion

Julius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13th February 2008, 16:27   #59
maladjusted
Hellappotamus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Julius
*jerking off thinking about Maladjusted* stupid shit posted *self loathing*

Remember how you feel right now, dipshit- it might be your rock bottom.
Old 14th February 2008, 02:25   #60
Julius
Huh?

Julius is Thunder From Down UnderJulius is Thunder From Down UnderJulius is Thunder From Down UnderJulius is Thunder From Down UnderJulius is Thunder From Down UnderJulius is Thunder From Down Under

Quote:
Remember how you feel right now, dipshit- it might be your rock bottom.

You should only be thinking about your bottom at the moment... and why you cant control it.

HINT: Years of picking watermelons with it.

Quote:
Not near as bad as jewliusses assplosion

Julius is offline   Reply With Quote