Gianni's Bar and Grille. Guns and shit. And Bourbon. And occasional side boob  

Go Back   Gianni's Bar and Grille. Guns and shit. And Bourbon. And occasional side boob > Honeycomb Hideout > The Lt. Allen Swanson Project
Victim Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 10th May 2008, 20:21   #1
Rooflechicken
Hella gort maringa

Rooflechicken tells the truth. It's not his fault.Rooflechicken tells the truth. It's not his fault.Rooflechicken tells the truth. It's not his fault.Rooflechicken tells the truth. It's not his fault.Rooflechicken tells the truth. It's not his fault.Rooflechicken tells the truth. It's not his fault.Rooflechicken tells the truth. It's not his fault.Rooflechicken tells the truth. It's not his fault.Rooflechicken tells the truth. It's not his fault.Rooflechicken tells the truth. It's not his fault.Rooflechicken tells the truth. It's not his fault.
Yo Hondo

Last night I was at the bar, shocker I know, but there was a situation in the parking lot. Me being me went to see what the deal was after the cops were right outside for a bit, one car was a city cop from more than 10 miles away.

I confronted the cop cause I was drunk and it seemed like a good idea, he backed down and shoved a business card in my hand and told me to call his supervisor.

Please advise. I'm pretty sure he knows he was in the wrong but gimme the honest cop side of this. What excuse is good enough to leave your patrol area when you are the ONLY cop on duty in said area?

I played golf today and I'm a little drunk so if this doesn't make sense then fuck you.

In memory of Johnny

One life I'm gonna live it up
I'm takin' flight I said I'll never get enough
Stand tall I'm young and kinda proud
I'm on top as long as the music's loud
Rooflechicken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10th May 2008, 20:49   #2
Hondo
I'll knock your chicklets hella the fuck out

Hondo tells the truth. It's not his fault.Hondo tells the truth. It's not his fault.Hondo tells the truth. It's not his fault.Hondo tells the truth. It's not his fault.Hondo tells the truth. It's not his fault.Hondo tells the truth. It's not his fault.Hondo tells the truth. It's not his fault.Hondo tells the truth. It's not his fault.Hondo tells the truth. It's not his fault.Hondo tells the truth. It's not his fault.Hondo tells the truth. It's not his fault.
Re: Yo Hondo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rooflechicken
I confronted the cop cause I was drunk and it seemed like a good idea, he backed down and shoved a business card in my hand and told me to call his supervisor.

geez...that's not real bright there chikkin. Good advice is always to NEVAR mess with cops...especially when you're drunk. Anyhoo....

Quote:
Originally Posted by rRooflechicken
What excuse is good enough to leave your patrol area when you are the ONLY cop on duty in said area?

Depends. Most neighboring jursidictions monitor neighboring radio traffic and if a hot call (ie. officer safety...backup...felony crime) comes out then they'll roll that way. We used to do it all the time here. Generally all that is required is that you notify your supervisior as to what you are doing. Or not. If it's a legit reason it's not going to be an issue. As far as the only car from an area going he probably was bored and rolled that way. Again..not a problem unless something bad happens where he's supposed to be. Even in that case if the reason he left is legit it's one of those things...no big deal.

On the other hand if you're out of pocket checking out broads that could be a problem. Sounds like the former in this case. Good thing you didn't cause too much of a scene. I'd guess your ex probably has killed any chances of you being Mr. Popularity with your local cops. In fact I'd be willing to bet that the one that dicked you (and her) over probably is just looking for an excuse to nail your ballsack to the barn door. I'd tread lightly broseph.

Seriously.

Power corrupts.
Absolute power corrupts absolutely.
But it rocks absolutely, too

Hondo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10th May 2008, 21:19   #3
Nebraskababe
Pretend I still look like this...

Nebraskababe has caught teh ghey

Hondo said broseph.
Nebraskababe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10th May 2008, 22:18   #4
Rooflechicken
Hella gort maringa

Rooflechicken tells the truth. It's not his fault.Rooflechicken tells the truth. It's not his fault.Rooflechicken tells the truth. It's not his fault.Rooflechicken tells the truth. It's not his fault.Rooflechicken tells the truth. It's not his fault.Rooflechicken tells the truth. It's not his fault.Rooflechicken tells the truth. It's not his fault.Rooflechicken tells the truth. It's not his fault.Rooflechicken tells the truth. It's not his fault.Rooflechicken tells the truth. It's not his fault.Rooflechicken tells the truth. It's not his fault.

Stevensville City cop, there are literally 3 of them, 10 miles from his town, the other town doesn't have cops, just county.

I may no be a cop but I know the law pretty well. This fucker was out of line and it pissed me off. LC has nothing on Ravalli cops, just Missoula so they don't know shit out here.

I'm gonna call the supervisor on Monday just to be a dick. Yessir I am.

In memory of Johnny

Old 10th May 2008, 22:46   #5
Hondo

Hondo tells the truth. It's not his fault.Hondo tells the truth. It's not his fault.Hondo tells the truth. It's not his fault.Hondo tells the truth. It's not his fault.Hondo tells the truth. It's not his fault.Hondo tells the truth. It's not his fault.Hondo tells the truth. It's not his fault.Hondo tells the truth. It's not his fault.Hondo tells the truth. It's not his fault.Hondo tells the truth. It's not his fault.Hondo tells the truth. It's not his fault.

Karma is a bitch man...you might want to think about that.

One of two things is gonna happen. Then a third will irrespective of the first two possibilities.

Starsky) The guy had a legit reason and nothing will happen

Kojak) The guy didn't have a legit reason and they'll tell him not to do it again

Either way you'll be branded a troublemaker and since you have to give your name and contact information to make a complaint some enterprising soul who knows other like-minded people will make a phone call and pass it on.

Sooner or later you'll be seeing blue lights in your rear view. May be for 5 over but you can count on getting repaid for your "dick" effort. Hope it's worth it.

One of the best things about being a cop is getting to fuck with people you don't like. It's a brotherhood and nobody will have a problem signing you up (perhaps repeatedly) for making waves. Just the way it works man.

Too bad Jim quit or he'd love this shit.

Power corrupts.

Old 11th May 2008, 00:08   #6
Rooflechicken
Hella gort maringa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hondo
Either way you'll be branded a troublemaker and since you have to give your name and contact information to make a complaint some enterprising soul who knows other like-minded people will make a phone call and pass it on.

Sooner or later you'll be seeing blue lights in your rear view. May be for 5 over but you can count on getting repaid for your "dick" effort. Hope it's worth it.

One of the best things about being a cop is getting to fuck with people you don't like. It's a brotherhood and nobody will have a problem signing you up (perhaps repeatedly) for making waves. Just the way it works man.

Too bad Jim quit or he'd love this shit.

They don't know what I drive, plus I hardly ever go to town, and its only 4 blocks long. And yeah, that club mentality is WHY I have a problem with this bullshit, if they weren't dicks I wouldn't care. It could be worth it, I've told off the head Stevensville cop before. I swear its like dealing with Barney and Andy, not even kidding.

Jim would be all over it, its the libertarian in me, can't help it.

Maybe it doesn't matter but it still pisses me off. These fuckers can't solve a fucking triple murder but fuck oh dear if someone parks sideways at the bar.

In memory of Johnny

Old 11th May 2008, 00:31   #7
Hondo

No but all it takes is one of them who knows someone who works where you do live and it's a incredibly simple matter to run your name through the computer and come up with your address and vehicle information.

I could see pressing it if someone did something wrong to you. But why do you care why some dude was out of pocket? Maybe he had a good reason and you'd just look like an ass.

Again..weigh it carefully. I've always found it good policy not to fuck with those who can dry gulch you soundly and get away with it. Especially when you'll never see it coming.

Power corrupts.

Old 11th May 2008, 05:52   #8
Phix
       Cheesus

Phix has caught teh ghey

Brian as a 9 year old:
"Hey Hondo, there's this hornets nest outside my house. Think I should go up to it and hit it with a stick and tell the assholes they shouldn't be here?"
Old 11th May 2008, 08:22   #9
Hondo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phix
Brian as a 9 year old:
"Hey Hondo, there's this hornets nest outside my house. Think I should go up to it and hit it with a stick and tell the assholes they shouldn't be here?"

Yeah...that pretty well covers it. Except the hornet's nest is in someone else's yard.

Power corrupts.

Old 11th May 2008, 10:00   #10
Nebraskababe
Pretend I still look like this...

Nebraskababe has caught teh ghey

I think broseph is having PMS. Otherwise, this wouldn't be bothering him like it is. Don't call the supervisor until the PMS wears off. If you still feel it's warranted, then call.
Nebraskababe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11th May 2008, 12:13   #11
Rooflechicken
Hella gort maringa

Quote:

NB, its not PMS, I hate cops for the most part because they are by and large lying elitest jerkwads. At least when I ask Rob these questions he answers them, most other cops will deny all that shit.

Okay. I totally understand. That's what I say every 28 days, too.

(P.S. I just fucked up your post. I meant to quote and reply, not edit. Sorry.)

In memory of Johnny

Old 11th May 2008, 12:55   #12
sandman
Upon us all a little rain must fall.

sandman is a fagg0t

RC, I don't see a problem with you voicing a complaint. You don't have to give them your name, just tell them you were a witness standing by the incident and didn't agree with the officers behavior.
sandman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11th May 2008, 13:07   #13
Rooflechicken
Hella gort maringa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phix
Brian as a 9 year old:

Either that or ignore them until they are a much larger problem that can't be dealt with?

You should run for office with that line of thinking.

In memory of Johnny

Old 11th May 2008, 13:45   #14
Hondo

Quote:
but don't you think its wrong that what you say is true?

There's a lot of shit wrong in this world and I realized a long time ago that it's always been that way and nothing was ever going to change it. You want to be Don Quixote and charge windmills by all means saddle up. You're my bud and I'll have your back.

When you get charged with cleaning up everyone else's messes I think you earn the perks that come with it. Believe me...there's not nearly as many as there used to be either.

Quote:
I hate cops for the most part because they are by and large lying elitest jerkwads. At least when I ask Rob these questions he answers them, most other cops will deny all that shit.

First of all you people here are my friends and by extention are entitled to truth from me. That's the way that works.

Elitist? As in Obama elitist? No.

Cops are the same as other people but when you do a dangerous job that most folks couldn't screw up the guts to go do then it does give you arrogance towards the ones that don't. The military is the same way...firemen too. The better ones can keep that on the down-low but I guarantee you that they all feel that way. Fact is when the shit hits the fan you'll want that arrogance in play. That arrogance is how you race to the shit instead of running away from it like sensible folks do.

Power corrupts.

Old 11th May 2008, 20:13   #15
Rooflechicken
Hella gort maringa

not Obama elitists.

You are one of the few cops I have set aside, you at least admit this bullshit exists. My dad is a fireman, a damn good one and most of the time he doesn't buy into the bullshit side. You don't deny that its a club and you even admit there are times where you (even personally) have done something that isn't 100%. I'm not saying you shouldn't, I get it, but to do it and say its beyond question is my beef. You want to pull someone over for having a Hillary sticker? Do it. Admit thats the reason and you have my respect, tell me its some other reason and I'll call the bullshit. I have no problem with arrogance. You fuckers should know me by now, I"m and arrogant dick. I certainly don't lie about what I'm doing and I'm accountable as hell for what I do, do.

My arrogance is the same reason I'm willing to question what I know is wrong, unlike sensible folks do.

In memory of Johnny

Old 11th May 2008, 21:11   #16
Hondo

Well it's like this (at least for me). If you've got the balls to do something have the balls to own it afterwards. Now I might be less candid around people I don't know for obvious reasons but I try and shoot straight with people I know.

I find life has enough shit going on it though so I generally try to avoid stirring it up unless I just have to. It's just easier that way. I am glad though that you know I don't pull any punches with you. Friends just don't do that.

For the record though I never wrote anyone with a Hillary sticker. Now Gore and Kerry? That's a different story. I'm consistent though...when I was in high school working as a mechaninc I always used loctite on tire changes for people with Mondale stickers.

Power corrupts.

Old 12th May 2008, 05:27   #17
Julius
Huh?

Julius is Thunder From Down UnderJulius is Thunder From Down UnderJulius is Thunder From Down UnderJulius is Thunder From Down UnderJulius is Thunder From Down UnderJulius is Thunder From Down Under

This is no shit. My sister's lesbian partner is a cop. Great woman and she has grown in two major ways since getting some experience under her belt... she is heaps more confident, and arrogant.

I kind of like it because I know when you do a job thats different, dealing directly with the asshole of society it takes guts and you have a dismissiveness towards clueless critics.

That arrogance is also a bravado thats needed to face the terrifying and the down-right ugly that us pedestrians can only guess at. My bro is an ambo officer too and he sees shit that would make most of us quit. Actually he is kind of quiet about and doesnt have the arrogance... not visibly, but I know that he is digusted with humanity.

Once this dude was in a shoot up and was hit in the chest. In the back of the ambulance he asked my brother in a desperate voice, "Am I gonna die Am I gonna die!!" My bro just said flatly and devoid of emotion, "Yep." He died before reaching hospital. He has seen some bleak shit.

Anyway. RC don't fuck with the cops. Let them have some privelidge for what they do, or at least some room to swagger if that is what they need. You can't say you would behave any better under their circumstances.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DieHippy
Not near as bad as jewliusses assplosion

Julius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12th May 2008, 05:51   #18
bologna.com
Retard

bologna.com has caught teh ghey

I thought guns were illegal in roo-landia?
Old 12th May 2008, 05:53   #19
Julius
Huh?

Julius is Thunder From Down UnderJulius is Thunder From Down UnderJulius is Thunder From Down UnderJulius is Thunder From Down UnderJulius is Thunder From Down UnderJulius is Thunder From Down Under

Quote:
Originally Posted by bologna.com
I thought guns were illegal in roo-landia?

Depends who you're killing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DieHippy
Not near as bad as jewliusses assplosion

Julius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12th May 2008, 06:57   #20
Phix
       Cheesus

Phix has caught teh ghey

Quote:
Either that or ignore them until they are a much larger problem that can't be dealt with?

You should run for office with that line of thinking.

The answer to both problems is the same:

Chemical Warfare
Attached Images
File Type: jpg raid.jpg (7.9 KB, 60 views)