Gianni's Bar and Grille. Guns and shit. And Bourbon. And occasional side boob  

Go Back   Gianni's Bar and Grille. Guns and shit. And Bourbon. And occasional side boob > Honeycomb Hideout > The Lt. Allen Swanson Project
Victim Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 22nd August 2007, 17:19   #41
Julius
Huh?

Julius is Thunder From Down UnderJulius is Thunder From Down UnderJulius is Thunder From Down UnderJulius is Thunder From Down UnderJulius is Thunder From Down UnderJulius is Thunder From Down Under
Re: Karl Rove is a faggot

Quote:
Originally Posted by maladjusted
Look you douchebag, I don't care if you like to fuck male or female kangaroos.

Your political views are so fucked as to be laughable. I do not give a shit what you think on pretty much any topic.

ha ha fat joke lol

Thanks for showing my 3.30am dislexia... I double clicked and fixed some typos

Alway... it wasn't a fat joke, it was a mini-mal reference... you are exposing your sensitivities my boy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DieHippy
Not near as bad as jewliusses assplosion

Julius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22nd August 2007, 17:30   #42
Julius
Huh?

Julius is Thunder From Down UnderJulius is Thunder From Down UnderJulius is Thunder From Down UnderJulius is Thunder From Down UnderJulius is Thunder From Down UnderJulius is Thunder From Down Under

I'n asking me if I have the answers is a just a distraction from the main point. That being that it has fucked up and this would have been less likely had Bush been more consultative and even willing to not follow that course of action.

Yeah I think it was most likely a mistake. Not that Saddam in power is a palatible alternative either. It was presented as a choice between too shitty situations but categorize me as you will, I would guess that not going in and spending those resourses elswhere would have been better.... no not on child care for gay whales, but in education, pursuing Al Qaeda elsewhere and international cooperation in cornering them. The present situation seems to be escalating or "emboldening") there cause.

Also I'n, save the adolescent snarling for your teenage mistresses. If you are so right, you dont need to lose it.

Quote:

Old 23rd August 2007, 08:25   #43
iczorro
GO TO JAIL
I'm *this* close to silently protesting.

iczorro iczorro iczorro iczorro iczorro iczorro iczorro iczorro iczorro iczorro iczorro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Julius
I'n asking me if I have the answers is a just a distraction from the main point. That being that it has fucked up and this would have been less likely had Bush been more consultative and even willing to not follow that course of action.

Yeah I think it was most likely a mistake. Not that Saddam in power is a palatible alternative either. It was presented as a choice between too shitty situations but categorize me as you will, I would guess that not going in and spending those resourses elswhere would have been better.... no not on child care for gay whales, but in education, pursuing Al Qaeda elsewhere and international cooperation in cornering them. The present situation seems to be escalating or "emboldening") there cause.

Also I'n, save the adolescent snarling for your teenage mistresses. If you are so right, you dont need to lose it.

1. Answer the question. All you've said is, "I don't like the way things are".

2. Learn the difference between their, there, too, and two.

3. What adolescent snarling? I'm perfectly calm.
iczorro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23rd August 2007, 10:06   #44
Phix
       Cheesus

Phix has caught teh ghey

#3: I think he's referring to your avatar?
Old 23rd August 2007, 17:06   #45
Julius
Huh?

Quote:
Originally Posted by iczorro
1. Answer the question. All you've said is, "I don't like the way things are".

Quote:
So here's my question for you. You've pretty consistantly pointed out the perceived shortcomings of the planning of this war. What would you have done differently? If it had been up to you, would Saddam still be in power, status quo maintained? Gone harder after Osama in Paki? (Wouldn't have mattered, but...) Sat on your hands and done nothing? What do you suggest we do now? Do you have a solution in mind, or are you only here to point out faults?

The first several questions we have all been over a million times. I'm not going to spend time going over that shit again in long windy debates. You have asked the classic questions, but its not the answers that need looking at here but rather the questions...

1. What would you have done differently?

My answer is, not what was chosen by the Bush administration. Not the way they did it either. I'll show you how this is not an evasion of your question.

Again a mechanic analogy.

I'm not a mechanic and can't fix complex car problems - but if I saw a particular mechanic ignoring qualified advice, and smashing the engine with a sledge hammer I'd certainly question and probably disagree with his approach. I don't need to be the "expert with the solutions or alternatives" to be allowed to have an opinion. The peoples' alarm in this case has proven to be valid as we look on and see the car is now on fire and the mechanic is covered in crap and looking doubtful. The audience is looking on shaking their heads. Other people more qualified than I had proposed solutions I'n but these were arrogantly dismissed.

2. Learn the difference between their, there, too, and two.

Their has two be a good reason four me too use perfect english. Two many people try too make there english perf3ct.

3. What adolescent snarling? I'm perfectly calm.

Quote:
Originally Posted by I'n
Do you have a solution in mind, or are you only here to point out faults? Cause if all you wanna do is complain, email yourself. The audience will be much more receptive.

You sounded like a little bitch, with a bad memory. You started grumbling about "whining liberals" and I thought it was time someone tapped you on the shoulder and let you see that the world has moved on from the heady days of 2002, Bush is more and more isolated, unpopular (even within his own ranks... and on this board) with his best plans in tatters.

In hind-sight and with humility it may be seen that those who resisted this approach were probably more right than wrong. The ground-swell against this war (constituted by people of all types, including republicans and returned service personel) isn't just "pansy-assed whining." There are many people with valid opinions.

Summary: One does not need to have the perfect alternative to be qualified to comment on someone's chosen approach.

Quote:

Last edited by Julius : 23rd August 2007 at 17:16. Reason: My typering is fux0red
Old 23rd August 2007, 17:07   #46
Julius
Huh?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phix
#3: I think he's referring to your avatar?

That too.

Quote:

Old 24th August 2007, 16:48   #47
bologna.com
Retard

bologna.com has caught teh ghey

I'm with I'n...
Old 24th August 2007, 23:42   #48
Julius
Huh?

Quote:
Originally Posted by bologna.com
tldr

Quote: