Gianni's Bar and Grille. Guns and shit. And Bourbon. And occasional side boob  

Go Back   Gianni's Bar and Grille. Guns and shit. And Bourbon. And occasional side boob > Honeycomb Hideout > The Lt. Allen Swanson Project
Victim Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 26th June 2008, 14:32   #21
Nebraskababe
Pretend I still look like this...

Nebraskababe has caught teh ghey
Re: i need a new suit

Quote:
Originally Posted by maladjusted
Got batteries?

PS since you're the expert what kinda toys do chicks like?

Always.

No, seriously, I have no battery operated toys. I only have my husband's tallywhacker, my hand, and this rubber penis shaped dildo I ordered five years ago when we were long distance dating.
I've been considering some sort of battery operated device as recently as last week. I think I might be ready to take that leap.
Nebraskababe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26th June 2008, 14:39   #22
Phix
       Cheesus

Phix has caught teh ghey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nebraskababe
Always.

No, seriously, I have no battery operated toys. I only have my husband's tallywhacker, my hand, and this rubber penis shaped dildo I ordered five years ago when we were long distance dating.
I've been considering some sort of battery operated device as recently as last week. I think I might be ready to take that leap.

What? No washing machine on spin cycle?
Old 26th June 2008, 14:39   #23
maladjusted
Hellappotamus

maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.

Quote:
I have a drawer full but I refuse to come clean.

What are you considering purchasing?

The ubiquitous blue dolphin? (speaking of I know a broad who has a blue dolphin tattooed on her tit.... oh, and genital herpes.... and a married boyfriend who puts all sort of huge things in her ass.... and has one of those remote controlled clit buzzer things that she actually wears and then he'll hit the button and she'll wiggle.... I find her repugnant yet also attractive... if not for the herpes... and the fact that she's a fucking annoying bitch)
maladjusted is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26th June 2008, 14:41   #24
AnimalChin
DRINK CHEERWINE

AnimalChin has potential, we're not sure what forAnimalChin has potential, we're not sure what forAnimalChin has potential, we're not sure what forAnimalChin has potential, we're not sure what for

fuck where do i go for ties

aside from instructables.com to teach me how to tie one again.

also is that suit nimby posted good or bad because i like it
AnimalChin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26th June 2008, 14:43   #25
Nebraskababe

What's the deal with butt things? Aren't people afraid some shat might come out? Or a little paste at the very least?
Ewww...I don't see how that can be appealing. So does this broad come right out and tell you about the butt things? Wow.
Old 26th June 2008, 14:45   #26
Nebraskababe

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnimalChin
also is that suit nimby posted good or bad because i like it

SHORTY!!!!!!!

P.S. They have ties at Men's Warehouse, too. The salesman or woman will help you. Maybe you should get a clip on, since you can't tie one. hahaha
Old 26th June 2008, 14:46   #27
AnimalChin
DRINK CHEERWINE

AnimalChin has potential, we're not sure what forAnimalChin has potential, we're not sure what forAnimalChin has potential, we're not sure what forAnimalChin has potential, we're not sure what for

Quote:
What's the deal with butt things? Aren't people afraid some shat might come out? Or a little paste at the very least?
Ewww...I don't see how that can be appealing. So does this broad come right out and tell you about the butt things? Wow.

it's the next logical step after you've done everything else.

also it's always the highest trophy a dude can score. thats why when some faggot on here starts talking about some chick he fingerbanged the first thing we ask is if he put it in her butt.

also it's a test to see how much she really loves you. or how dumb she is. both tests offer fantstic results not only from the orgasm but the data acquired.

^^^^ everyone said their ties suck so i have to go to dillards or some shit.
Old 26th June 2008, 14:47   #28
Phix
       Cheesus

Phix has caught teh ghey

Not bad. 4 button is trendy right now. But if it's trendy, make sure it's something that will still look good in 5 years.

Don't go double breasted, or 3-piece unless you're a middle aged lawyer or something.
Old 26th June 2008, 14:48   #29
Phix
       Cheesus

Phix has caught teh ghey

Quote:

She better enema before hand. Other wise she'll get ecoli from the
Old 26th June 2008, 14:52   #30
Phix
       Cheesus

Phix has caught teh ghey

Ties... Never get a polyester tie... Always go with silk.
Never Paisley.

For funerals, get a basic non-fancy tie.

For weddings, get something chicks like.

If you're a geek, get this.
Old 26th June 2008, 15:03   #31
maladjusted
Hellappotamus

maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.

Quote:
Ewww...I don't see how that can be appealing.

I'll break you in gently at first. Don't worry. Here have a sip of this drink I made special for you.

Quote:
So does this broad come right out and tell you about the butt things? Wow.

Actually she used to work w/ MrsMal.

MrsMal called her a buttplug one day.

She took the opportunity to discuss buttplugs. She had a purple jelly buttplug in her purse. A few girls at the office there apparently nearly fainted. To hear them tell it there was no lesbo orgy that day but I'm pretty sure there was. There always is in my dream about it.

I made the connection on the dolphin tattoo myself. Not much of a leap.

The rest of the stuff just trickled out of this stupid twat's mouth from time to time, some of this is second hand from MrsMal.

The chick was wearing the vibey thing at a company party deal and her married homo beaner boyfriend was playing w/ the remote while he was in line for a drink ahead of me (he drives a Bud Light truck and is militant Bud Light drinker faggort lol YOU HAVE TO DRINK BUD LIGHT) and was smirking as she wiggled at their table.
Old 26th June 2008, 15:06   #32
maladjusted
Hellappotamus

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnimalChin
also it's always the highest trophy a dude can score.

Misogynist.

Done right chicks like it. That's the reason.

A thumb up there at the right time can be a good orgasm catalyst.
Old 26th June 2008, 15:21   #33
AnimalChin
DRINK CHEERWINE

Quote:
Misogynist.

Done right chicks like it. That's the reason.

that too
Old 26th June 2008, 17:09   #34
Hondo
I'll knock your chicklets hella the fuck out

Hondo tells the truth. It's not his fault.Hondo tells the truth. It's not his fault.Hondo tells the truth. It's not his fault.Hondo tells the truth. It's not his fault.Hondo tells the truth. It's not his fault.Hondo tells the truth. It's not his fault.Hondo tells the truth. It's not his fault.Hondo tells the truth. It's not his fault.Hondo tells the truth. It's not his fault.Hondo tells the truth. It's not his fault.Hondo tells the truth. It's not his fault.

Quote:

You mean for her right? Or you?

Power corrupts.
Absolute power corrupts absolutely.
But it rocks absolutely, too

Hondo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26th June 2008, 17:15   #35
Nebraskababe

Quote:
I'll break you in gently at first. Don't worry. Here have a sip of this drink I made special for you.

Actually she used to work w/ MrsMal.

MrsMal called her a buttplug one day.

She took the opportunity to discuss buttplugs. She had a purple jelly buttplug in her purse. A few girls at the office there apparently nearly fainted. To hear them tell it there was no lesbo orgy that day but I'm pretty sure there was. There always is in my dream about it.

I made the connection on the dolphin tattoo myself. Not much of a leap.

The rest of the stuff just trickled out of this stupid twat's mouth from time to time, some of this is second hand from MrsMal.

The chick was wearing the vibey thing at a company party deal and her married homo beaner boyfriend was playing w/ the remote while he was in line for a drink ahead of me (he drives a Bud Light truck and is militant Bud Light drinker faggort lol YOU HAVE TO DRINK BUD LIGHT) and was smirking as she wiggled at their table.

Wow. At the company party. People are freaks.
Old 26th June 2008, 17:45   #36
taco
don't tax me bro

taco has caught teh ghey

Ties are the key bro.,

You can get all fitted at mens wearhouse or whatever in a black suit that you will wear for limited events.

But a TIE, A TIE IS cross-platform bro. You rub vagina all over this suit after you skateboard in it and you your tie, your tie is still awesome.

Ties can last longer than the suit. Ties are not to be skimped on.

The suit aint shitdog without the fucking TIE. Everyones got suits, old, smelly, new, etc.

Rock out with your TIE out.

FYI, shane can back me up here
taco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26th June 2008, 18:11   #37
maladjusted
Hellappotamus

Quote:
Wow. At the company party. People are freaks.

Well, it was the only time he could get away from his wife and kids and since the company was paying for teh hotel....

She's a skank bitch.

If she was clean and nobody would ever find out and I wasn't married I'd shag her rotten though.

THat's a lot of IF
Old 26th June 2008, 18:14   #38
maladjusted
Hellappotamus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hondo
You mean for her right? Or you?

Well, it's a good finishing move for both of us, but the thumb goes in her butt you smartass.

I had a chick lick my butt once and I didn't know she was gonna do it so it was pretty weird.
Old 26th June 2008, 18:31   #39
AnimalChin
DRINK CHEERWINE

i just spent almost a grand at mens warehouse.

i got 2 suits, one black, one pinstripe. black suit came with grey pants so that's another suit there.

3 shirts, burgundy, white, and silver

3 ties, black, silver, and purple because it's my dates favorite color and she'll go fucking bonkers over it.

i got some swanky hanky insert thingies for the front pocket, a belt, umm i think that's it.

men's warehouse rules, they hooked me up. shit shoulda been over $1600.

i spent too much but i should never have to buy fancy clothes ever again. ties are all silk and pimp as fuck.

oh and the shirts i got are supposed to be throw it in the washer, throw it in the dryer, and they still stay pressed. thats fucking rad if it really works. i'm gonna be lookin good this summer man.

now i can even go to fancy stupid wine bars and get picked up by more rich saucy cougars

stoked.
Old 26th June 2008, 19:38   #40
Hondo
I'll knock your chicklets hella the fuck out

Hondo tells the truth. It's not his fault.Hondo tells the truth. It's not his fault.Hondo tells the truth. It's not his fault.Hondo tells the truth. It's not his fault.Hondo tells the truth. It's not his fault.Hondo tells the truth. It's not his fault.Hondo tells the truth. It's not his fault.Hondo tells the truth. It's not his fault.Hondo tells the truth. It's not his fault.Hondo tells the truth. It's not his fault.Hondo tells the truth. It's not his fault.

You moran. We told you NOT to buy all that other shit there.

They have dry cleaners with heavy starch for a reason you clown. You're gonna look lik eshit in one of those shirts. You could have bought 10 Ralph Lauren Polo oxford shirts for what you paid for three there.

Also: Your shoes are just as important as the suit. Chicks in the know look at that just as closely. Don't fucking wear Vans with a suit either Spicoli...

Power corrupts.
Absolute power corrupts absolutely.
But it rocks absolutely, too

Hondo is offline   Reply With Quote