Gianni's Bar and Grille. Guns and shit. And Bourbon. And occasional side boob  

Go Back   Gianni's Bar and Grille. Guns and shit. And Bourbon. And occasional side boob > Honeycomb Hideout > The Lt. Allen Swanson Project
Victim Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 28th July 2006, 11:14   #81
bologna.com
Retard

bologna.com has caught teh ghey
Re: The furious heebs rage

Yeah it's like the freakin' reactor on the cement floor of a warehouse in Bulgaria. You'll be pissed when all these assholes ruin where they live and come to your town to hang out...
bologna.com is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28th July 2006, 11:19   #82
taco
don't tax me bro

taco has caught teh ghey

Quote:
You'll be pissed when all these assholes ruin where they live and come to your town to hang out...

Sounds like some of my neighbors and most of tucson.
Old 28th July 2006, 11:31   #83
bologna.com
Retard

Yep, they fucked up where they live and now they want to live in your house with you and your famblie...
Old 28th July 2006, 11:32   #84
AnimalChin
DRINK CHEERWINE

AnimalChin has potential, we're not sure what forAnimalChin has potential, we're not sure what forAnimalChin has potential, we're not sure what forAnimalChin has potential, we're not sure what for

Quote:
Originally Posted by bologna.com
You'll be pissed when all these assholes ruin where they live and come to your town to hang out...

yes i will but thats not today so i'm gonna maybe have a beer

:wink:
AnimalChin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28th July 2006, 11:43   #85
taco
don't tax me bro

taco has caught teh ghey

Do jews make brews?
Old 28th July 2006, 11:51   #86
Hung0v3r

Maneschevitz!
Old 28th July 2006, 12:36   #87
bologna.com
Retard

"He'Brew -- The Chosen Beer.''
Old 28th July 2006, 12:55   #88
sandman
Upon us all a little rain must fall.

sandman is a fagg0t

Quote:
"He'Brew -- The Chosen Beer.''

LOLZzzz...

The beer, whose theme is "exile never tasted so good," is available in stores throughout California and in other places by toll-free mail order through The Wine Club.
sandman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28th July 2006, 18:23   #89
bologna.com
Retard

Think about it: 200,000 dead Afghans and Iraqis, but no one--not even the left--really cares. 2,500 dead American soldiers, and Bush's popularity sinks to those of cable companies and month-old liver. As far as we are concerned, a foreigner's life is worth a thousandth of an American's...maybe less. Perhaps our transparent disregard for foreigners' lives is why they take us less than seriously when we come to "liberate" them.

If we want to rule the world, we can continue to murder the citizens of other countries with the cavalier attitude of a child squashing an insect. If we want to lead the world, we should ban the use of bombs, missiles and other barbaric tools of indiscriminate terrorism against civilian populations, and urge other nations to do the same.
Old 28th July 2006, 18:23   #90
bologna.com
Retard

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ucru/2006072...YwN5bnN1YmNhdA--
Old 28th July 2006, 19:01   #91
Hung0v3r

Quote:
If we want to lead the world, we should ban the use of bombs, missiles and other barbaric tools of indiscriminate terrorism against civilian populations, and urge other nations to do the same.

Yeah, we basically have banned that for ourselves.
Old 28th July 2006, 20:47   #92
bologna.com
Retard

He says that even if the international community calls on Hizbullah to disarm as part of a peace deal, he and his men will not lay down their arms. "This war is episode two in disarming Hizbullah. First they tried to do it through the Lebanese government and the UN. When they failed, the Americans asked the Israelis to do the job."

Despite Israel's claims to have inflicted heavy losses on Hizbullah, Ali insists his side is in a strong position. "Things are going very well now, whatever happens we are winning. If they keep bombing us we will stay in the shelters, and with each bomb more people support the resistance. If they invade they will repeat the miserable fate they had in 1982, and if they hold one square foot they will give the Islamic resistance all the legitimacy. If they want to kill Hizbullah they have to kill every Shia in the south of Lebanon." And even when the battle with the Israelis is over, he adds menacingly, Hizbullah will have other battles to fight. "The real battle is after the end of this war. We will have to settle score with the Lebanese politicians. We also have the best security and intelligence apparatus in this country, and we can reach any of those people who are speaking against us now. Let's finish with the Israelis and then we will settle scores later."

http://www.guardian.co.uk/frontpage/...832971,00.html
Old 28th July 2006, 21:08   #93
bologna.com
Retard

Old 28th July 2006, 21:12   #94
taco
don't tax me bro

taco has caught teh ghey

Quote:
Let's finish with the Israelis and then we will settle scores later

LOL,

NEW HIGH SCORE

PLAYER - "ISRAEL"

WINNAR!
Old 28th July 2006, 21:29   #95
bologna.com
Retard

No way dude, didja read the article? teh hippzbulemia d00d says they will slaughter all Israelies...
Old 28th July 2006, 21:33   #96
bologna.com
Retard

Most of the world sees the idea of moving U.N.-mandated forces into south Lebanon as aimed at protecting Israel against hippizbulemia rockets. But many in the mainly Shiite Muslim south that is the guerrillas' heartland view the conflict in completely opposite terms.

They want a force to protect them against Israel, which has invaded twice in the past 30 years. In their eyes, hippizbulemia has played that role — and they believe international troops will do nothing if Israel strikes southern Lebanon. The Lebanese army, they say, will protect them if hippizbulemia is not allowed to.
Old 28th July 2006, 21:38   #97
bologna.com
Retard

These people are so fucked.

hippizbulemia's got 'em thinking that hippizbulemia has been protecting them from Israeli aggression for the past twenty five years....
Old 28th July 2006, 22:09   #98
Julius
Huh?

Julius is Thunder From Down UnderJulius is Thunder From Down UnderJulius is Thunder From Down UnderJulius is Thunder From Down UnderJulius is Thunder From Down UnderJulius is Thunder From Down Under

Quote:
These people are so fucked.

hippizbulemia's got 'em thinking that hippizbulemia has been protecting them from Israeli aggression for the past twenty five years....

If we consider hippizbulemia as a cancer in Lebanon, the Heeby approach is a lot like chemotherapy - fucks up most of the boby to eradicate a few tumours and cells.

No other cure is currently available.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DieHippy
Not near as bad as jewliusses assplosion

Julius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30th July 2006, 21:05   #99
bologna.com
Retard

:bomb:
Old 9th August 2006, 17:55   #100
bologna.com
Retard

BEIRUT (Reuters) - International and local activists are planning on Saturday to bring a civilian convoy to southern Lebanon, worst hit by Israel’s 28-day-old war on Hizbollah, to deliver aid and show solidarity with suffering residents.

“We hope this will be the first of what will become continuous convoys to show that there are civilians being killed and affected by this war,” Adam Shapiro, an American documentary filmmaker and human rights activist, told Reuters. “If governments are failing to act, we as citizens will.”

Shapiro, 34, is among several activists from the International Solidarity Movement (ISM), a pro-Palestinian group that usually works to bring attention to Israeli occupation of Palestinian land, who have traveled to Lebanon seeking non-violent ways to support local groups protesting the war.

This time, however, the activists will not be facing Israeli soldiers, tanks or bulldozers but aerial bombardment.

One idea they are considering is to bring large numbers of people, rather than a few activists, to the Hizbollah strongholds of south Lebanon or south Beirut to try to protect them or draw attention to the plight of civilians there.

What a bunch of flakes...