Gianni's Bar and Grille. Guns and shit. And Bourbon. And occasional side boob  

Go Back   Gianni's Bar and Grille. Guns and shit. And Bourbon. And occasional side boob > Honeycomb Hideout > The Lt. Allen Swanson Project
Victim Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 1st September 2005, 22:57   #1
Hung0v3r

everyone should read this

http://mgno.com/

A live blog from a guy in downtown NO. He's running a gigantic server warehous and colo place. They're running hundreds of thousands of domains on diesel generators. he's eyewitnessing the looting and chaos.

I'm interested in Hondo's take on the police looting safes and ATM's

lord of the fucking flies over there.
Old 2nd September 2005, 07:49   #2
sandman
Upon us all a little rain must fall.

sandman is a fagg0t
Re: everyone should read this

National Geographic predicted a hurricane event like this in 2004 >>
the guy that started that blog goes by:

The Interdictor
Fighting for the preservation of civilization against the barbarian hordes.

Last edited by sandman : 2nd September 2005 at 08:01.
sandman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2nd September 2005, 11:02   #3
Hondo
I'll knock your chicklets hella the fuck out

Hondo tells the truth. It's not his fault.Hondo tells the truth. It's not his fault.Hondo tells the truth. It's not his fault.Hondo tells the truth. It's not his fault.Hondo tells the truth. It's not his fault.Hondo tells the truth. It's not his fault.Hondo tells the truth. It's not his fault.Hondo tells the truth. It's not his fault.Hondo tells the truth. It's not his fault.Hondo tells the truth. It's not his fault.Hondo tells the truth. It's not his fault.

My bet it that ultimately the military will have to occupy New Orleans in the same manner as a hostile city in time of war. Kill the rampaging negroes.

Power corrupts.
Absolute power corrupts absolutely.
But it rocks absolutely, too

Hondo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 5th September 2005, 01:18   #4
MYTH
Blunt force & penetrating trauma are very educational tools
I'm *this* close to silently protesting.

MYTH knows more than you doMYTH knows more than you doMYTH knows more than you doMYTH knows more than you doMYTH knows more than you doMYTH knows more than you doMYTH knows more than you do

Thanks for all the thoughts and prayers folks! Thanks for the kind words and assistance! Relief has arrived and let me tell you being a Army grunt nothing looks so good as the line of UH60’s with big red crosses flying overhead, The Ch47’s, the little birds making passes over the city, not to mention the troops armed to the teeth making a passage of lines in N.O.

Good job – No, Great Job and a debt we will never be able to repay.

God Bless America!

We relieved the Orleans Parish prison guards and corrections officers Friday and transported them to Houma Louisiana and Thibodeaux where they received med’s and food. I listened to these fine men and women who told stories of fierce fights in the riot, trying to save those they could and being abandoned by the officers in charge. I learned most had lost everything and had not had water or food since Tuesday. They told stories of inmates saving some officers from injury or death, fending off 300 at one point with three sidearm and mop handles, inmates in the ventilation shafts and somehow breaking through cement walls in an attempt to completely take over the prison. They fought off the inmates while battling a fire that threatened to ravage what good ground they had and walked out proud and tall. It was amazing how most/some who didn’t desert had only graduated the academy the week prior prevailed, led the way, and kept morale up for the others. They were promptly laid – off today, disarmed and slapped in the face again. These are some of the bravest of the brave and I don’t know how many of us could have gone through what they did and still keep the good sense of humor they showed us.

I met with a group of agents who I work closely with in the area that told of making it to a group of officers that barricaded themselves in a Wal-Mart to hold the line. Some of them had only three (Yes that’s 3) rounds of ammo remaining for their weapons. They said they were doing their best to protect those in their charge what property they could and said they didn’t go out at night because that is when “Bad things happen”. Wow is the first thing I assume those reading this want to say. Up until the troops began pouring into the area the streets were mainly controlled by thugs who removed every weapon and all the ammo from an Academy Sports store then began the hellish rampage in town. We know this because this was the main purpose of a police sanctioned break-in for the officers in N.O. to obtain weapons because the N.O.P.D. armory was submerged. The officers were given ammo and reinforced.

I will try to post the pictures that you don’t see later this week and CNN as well as Fox News are only showing part of it.

Hondo – Bro there’s no bag limit here, Great hunting at long range - +1 and a possible for me with a shared offender DRT!

Ok that’s all for now I’m goin for some sleep and will be back at it later today.

Thanks a million….
Old 5th September 2005, 01:24   #5
MYTH
Blunt force & penetrating trauma are very educational tools

MYTH knows more than you doMYTH knows more than you doMYTH knows more than you doMYTH knows more than you doMYTH knows more than you doMYTH knows more than you doMYTH knows more than you do

Oh – most of the P.D. so called looting was official supply run’s for needed clothing and food for refugees
Old 5th September 2005, 07:10   #6
Stiffy
Optimus lame.

Stiffy is an amazingly feathered fowlStiffy is an amazingly feathered fowlStiffy is an amazingly feathered fowlStiffy is an amazingly feathered fowlStiffy is an amazingly feathered fowlStiffy is an amazingly feathered fowl

Keep kickin ass MYTH and stay safe dude. :headrock:
Old 5th September 2005, 11:09   #7
Soulslayer

Soulslayer has caught teh ghey

Quote:
Originally Posted by MYTH
Oh – most of the P.D. so called looting was official supply run’s for needed clothing and food for refugees

We figured that. Propaganda won't convince me otherwise.

Keep the chin up man.

Soulslayer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 5th September 2005, 11:14   #8
Hung0v3r

Quote:
Originally Posted by MYTH

What supplies do they keep in ATM's and safes?
Old 5th September 2005, 11:40   #9
Hondo
I'll knock your chicklets hella the fuck out

Hondo tells the truth. It's not his fault.Hondo tells the truth. It's not his fault.Hondo tells the truth. It's not his fault.Hondo tells the truth. It's not his fault.Hondo tells the truth. It's not his fault.Hondo tells the truth. It's not his fault.Hondo tells the truth. It's not his fault.Hondo tells the truth. It's not his fault.Hondo tells the truth. It's not his fault.Hondo tells the truth. It's not his fault.Hondo tells the truth. It's not his fault.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hung0v3r
What supplies do they keep in ATM's and safes?

You don't know?

Power corrupts.
Absolute power corrupts absolutely.
But it rocks absolutely, too

Hondo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 5th September 2005, 12:15   #10
Hung0v3r

also: holy shit i didnt know you were there

edit: what about the reports of suicides and post abandonment?

I'm not trolling just want to hear it from someone who's there not Associate press
Old 5th September 2005, 15:26   #11
AnimalChin
DRINK CHEERWINE

AnimalChin has potential, we're not sure what forAnimalChin has potential, we're not sure what forAnimalChin has potential, we're not sure what forAnimalChin has potential, we're not sure what for

.<..embed allowScriptAccess="never"SRC="http://www.michaelmoore.com/_images/splash/aaron_broussard.mov" width=240 height=196 autoplay=true PLUGINSPAGE="http://www.apple.com/quicktime/download">.
AnimalChin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 5th September 2005, 15:52   #12
Soulslayer

Soulslayer has caught teh ghey

I can't believe I made it all the way through that video.

Soulslayer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 5th September 2005, 19:33   #13
Hung0v3r

BO-OCKraCY

also he is horrible at looking down at his notes.

he wants fema to have MORE POWER and then talks about how much FEMA fucked up. lol

also somebody's comin to get ya
Old 5th September 2005, 20:40   #14
sandman

sandman is a fagg0t

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hung0v3r
BO-OCKraCY

also somebody's comin to get ya

BOO-rok-RAcy.
Old 6th September 2005, 09:04   #15
sandman

sandman is a fagg0t

Here's another great read from Lonsberry

http://www.boblonsberry.com/writings.cfm?go=4

Quote:
Literally thousands of people were left to face the storm and its aftermath because the city didn’t send its largest transportation tool – the school buses – to get them.

And the two city-established shelters – the convention center and the Superdome – quickly turned to misery and violence because the city failed to supply and supervise them in even the most rudimentary way. The city told people to go to the shelters, but the city did nothing to make such a move safe or healthy.

It did not send in emergency supplies of water, food, blankets, cots, medicines or anything else that would be considered essential. It didn’t even send in port-a-potties. And it left the shelters understaffed or completely un-staffed. There was no organization, no security, no city officials assigned to be in charge.

There was no provision for the people in the shelters to eat, drink, sleep, be safe or go to the bathroom. And yet the city sent tens of thousands of people to them, directly causing misery and death.

Quote:
Nearly one in every seven members of the New Orleans police department abandoned their posts and abandoned their city. Some even stole police vehicles to make their escape, leaving the people they were sworn to defend to suffering and despair.

The cowardice and dishonor of this is all the more obvious when contrasted with the actions of emergency workers on September 11.

The New York firefighters ran in and the New Orleans police ran out.

And the New Orleans mayor is no Rudy Giuliani.

Old 6th September 2005, 14:15   #16
sandman

sandman is a fagg0t

Connick Surveys Father's Damaged La. Home (Priceless quote)
AP via Yahoo ^ | 09/06/05

NEW YORK - Traveling by boat and wading through foul-smelling water, Harry Connick Jr. surveyed the damage by Hurricane Katrina to his father's New Orleans home.

It wasn't as bad as Connick had feared. "It looks like pop's house made it through," he said. "Everything looks like it's pretty dry."

Connick returned to New Orleans Monday, a trip documented for NBC's "Today" show and aired Tuesday. He had traveled to the city last week.

His father, Harry Connick Sr., served as district attorney of New Orleans for 29 years before retiring in 2003. Last week, the 37-year-old jazz singer said all of his immediate family were safe.

Like many, Connick wanted to return to protect his family's house: "I don't want to get looted by the one-eyed rogue crackhead out there."
Old 6th September 2005, 14:44   #17
sandman

sandman is a fagg0t

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phix
link pls?

you don't believe me? >>
Old 7th September 2005, 09:13   #18
sandman

sandman is a fagg0t

Don't blame only feds
Crime rate, inept pols leveled New Orleans before the storm

Let's take a break from the joy of Bush bashing to reveal the dirty little secret of New Orleans: Its local government deserves an F for its planning and response to Katrina. And one other thing: The New Orleans police force would be a joke if it weren't a disgrace.

another worthwhile read... >>