Gianni's Bar and Grille. Guns and shit. And Bourbon. And occasional side boob  

Go Back   Gianni's Bar and Grille. Guns and shit. And Bourbon. And occasional side boob > Honeycomb Hideout > The Lt. Allen Swanson Project
Victim Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 4th August 2008, 23:08   #1
taco
don't tax me bro

taco has caught teh ghey
trolleys are gay

Here is sit in san francisco, listening to the wind howling through the cracks in my 23rd floor hotel room and occasionally i hear a trolley bell.

Trolleys are gay. It's like a faggort train with bells and shit.

Some old lady was farting rotting flesh from her ass in front of me on the plane ride over. I think she died in the inside and rotten gas was escaping from her hammered anus. Or, it could have been the stink from the two on-board movies presented to me on my 6 hour journy, "be kind please rewind" and "Nims Island".

barf, shitfart, puke, vomit.

The BART is a pile of shit. WHAT THE FUCK is the noise it makes? Holy shit pass the ear muffs, it's going to make me goddamn deaf. It sounds like it is scraping the fucking cement wall at 40mph.
taco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th August 2008, 23:35   #2
maladjusted
Hellappotamus

maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.
Re: trolleys are gay

You're in San Francisco. None of what you typed is surprising.

Nevertheless, be happy you aren't in Lancaster, where I was last week.
maladjusted is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 5th August 2008, 08:18   #3
taco
don't tax me bro

taco has caught teh ghey

Lancaster, California City and all the dried up parched earth in between all suck mammoth testicles.

Had eyetalian eats last night. Looking for delicious stakes for tonight or tomorrow. Holler if ya'll have some suggestions.
Old 5th August 2008, 08:44   #4
sandman
Upon us all a little rain must fall.

sandman is a fagg0t

Trolleys are gay but they're part of Gay Francisco's history - a Perfect fit.

Go check out the waterfront. I ate seafood at a big restaurant on the water that you could see Alcatraz from.
sandman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 5th August 2008, 09:28   #5
maladjusted
Hellappotamus

maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.

Quote:
Originally Posted by taco
Holler if ya'll have some suggestions.

I have one!

Go fuck yourself.

I've never really spent any time in faggot town by the bay. Ask Stiffy. I'm sure he can recommend a bath house or an anal massage emporium.
maladjusted is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 5th August 2008, 19:29   #6
Rooflechicken
Hella gort maringa

Rooflechicken tells the truth. It's not his fault.Rooflechicken tells the truth. It's not his fault.Rooflechicken tells the truth. It's not his fault.Rooflechicken tells the truth. It's not his fault.Rooflechicken tells the truth. It's not his fault.Rooflechicken tells the truth. It's not his fault.Rooflechicken tells the truth. It's not his fault.Rooflechicken tells the truth. It's not his fault.Rooflechicken tells the truth. It's not his fault.Rooflechicken tells the truth. It's not his fault.Rooflechicken tells the truth. It's not his fault.

The Cliffhouse on Ocean was good 20 years ago. The place Perry is taking about is ok but its on Pier 39 which is touristy as hell. I recommend Broadway, its a good freakshow. Also, Polk Street can be interesting, down around the civic center outside of Chinatown. Van Ness has a lot of good restauranty shit too if I recall. Go to the tenderloin for drugs and hookers, not for steaks.

In memory of Johnny

One life I'm gonna live it up
I'm takin' flight I said I'll never get enough
Stand tall I'm young and kinda proud
I'm on top as long as the music's loud
Rooflechicken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 5th August 2008, 19:30   #7
Rooflechicken
Hella gort maringa

Rooflechicken tells the truth. It's not his fault.Rooflechicken tells the truth. It's not his fault.Rooflechicken tells the truth. It's not his fault.Rooflechicken tells the truth. It's not his fault.Rooflechicken tells the truth. It's not his fault.Rooflechicken tells the truth. It's not his fault.Rooflechicken tells the truth. It's not his fault.Rooflechicken tells the truth. It's not his fault.Rooflechicken tells the truth. It's not his fault.Rooflechicken tells the truth. It's not his fault.Rooflechicken tells the truth. It's not his fault.

I'll give you 10 bucks for a pic of you at Kimo's Bar.

In memory of Johnny

Old 5th August 2008, 19:31   #8
Rooflechicken
Hella gort maringa

there are no trolleys in SF

In memory of Johnny

Old 5th August 2008, 22:40   #9
taco
don't tax me bro

taco has caught teh ghey

the wind is hammering my hotel room.

dinner was served at the first bar we hit and decided to stay, a small irish pub with funny looking san francisco people all dressed like it's winter and shit.

All these motherbitches have on scarves and hoodies and wool coats and hats and shit.

thin skinned sallies i tell ya.

And what the fuck is up with trade shows lately? Both in NYC and here we had homeless looking motherfuckers come by our booth sucking down our candy like trick or treaters on halloween. It looked like someone gave out free exhibition passes to to a homeless shelter and they bussed them all in or some shit.

fucking mongrels scarfed up all our eats. And we had a multi-pack selection of candies that included boxes of milk duds. Old people with dentures trying to eat milk duds?

muck. yuck.