View Single Post
Old 29th February 2008, 11:24   #16
maladjusted
Hellappotamus

maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.
Re: I miss my dogs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DieHippy
OMG did you know your dog loves frisbee and fetching a ball? She passed the test.

Maggie would fetch like nobody's business until she was about 13, then she'd chase down a frisbee maybe 3 times and be done. One dog sitter when she was about 12 kept chucking it for her and she kept going after it and we got home and she was all gimpy and we had to give her Rimadyl - forgot to tell the sitter 30 minutes max because she had a shoulder that would get sore...

Sweetpea would sit there and let a (soft beanbag rim style) frisbee bonk her on the head. Nobody ever taught her to fetch and I didn't get her until she was over 2, at which point she didn't give a shit.

She would chase Maggie, who was chasing the frisbee, and then when Maggie brought it back Sweetpea would take it from her and bring it the rest of the way.

Dog frisbee relay. HIT THE CUTOFF DOG!
maladjusted is offline   Reply With Quote