View Single Post
Old 29th February 2008, 10:57   #14
DieHippy
Hella Bolognafried Warrior

DieHippy tells the truth. It's not his fault.DieHippy tells the truth. It's not his fault.DieHippy tells the truth. It's not his fault.DieHippy tells the truth. It's not his fault.DieHippy tells the truth. It's not his fault.DieHippy tells the truth. It's not his fault.DieHippy tells the truth. It's not his fault.DieHippy tells the truth. It's not his fault.DieHippy tells the truth. It's not his fault.DieHippy tells the truth. It's not his fault.DieHippy tells the truth. It's not his fault.
Re: I miss my dogs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by maladjusted
That's pretty cheap. Last kennel I used was $40/day

I've never had a dog that didn't fucking hate going to a kennel- even the one with the heated / cooled floors and shit. I usually find a licensed, bonded, referenced in home pet sitter service. They come out to your house, play with your dog in its own yard, check on shit, feed it, etc.

I found a nice lady dog lover that built a kennel out in the country next her house. She only has about 10 pens and the dogs get to play out in a huge yard and go for walks. I didn't tell her anything about my hyper dog and how he loves to play fetch and frisbee, and when I came back she was like OMG did you know your dog loves frisbee and fetching a ball? She passed the test.
DieHippy is offline   Reply With Quote