View Single Post
Old 29th February 2008, 10:38   #12
maladjusted
Hellappotamus

maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.
Re: I miss my dogs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DieHippy
I just had to pay $180 to board the dogs for a week. They're still worth it.

That's pretty cheap. Last kennel I used was $40/day

I've never had a dog that didn't fucking hate going to a kennel- even the one with the heated / cooled floors and shit. I usually find a licensed, bonded, referenced in home pet sitter service. They come out to your house, play with your dog in its own yard, check on shit, feed it, etc.

I only had that go bad one time - woman we had used several times, who the dogs liked - she had a medical problem and ended up in the ER. Her emergency backup flaked. We always called her when we were gone and she'd act hurt/ insulted that we'd check up - well, this time we were only gone for 2 days / one night so we didn't - got home to two very hungry dogs.

They had all the water they needed (there's a lesson- water thing with big ass reservoir or hooked to hose am good) but they weren't happy about not being fed for a couple of days. That's not a big deal for dogs health wise, but probably a big deal comfort wise for two spoiled dogs.
maladjusted is offline   Reply With Quote