View Single Post
Old 28th February 2008, 15:16   #1
maladjusted
Hellappotamus

maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.
I miss my dogs.

It really sucks.

Somebody at my office got a puppy and it's bothering me.

Maybe it's because I've got a little cabin fever type shit going on- it's been lousy motorcycle weather and it gets dark early and doesn't get light until late so I'm home more than usual. I don't mind rain but we've still got piles of melting snow all over, and they cause icy spots in the road overnight and ice + bike = suck. Nearly done with winter bike wrenching projects.

Right now it sucks because there's no dogs at my house. When I have more stuff going on it's OK not having dogs because nothing to take care of is nice - no worries about what to do with them when not home, or finding a hotel I can take them to.

But not having any pets, after having had one pet or another since I was about 8 is weird. I actually looked through the classifieds online and that sucked ass because there's a shitload of dogs in there being given away by fucking assholes for no good reason - because they got a dog without thinking about it being a commitment. I want to go get some dogs but then I remember how bad it sucks when they die, and that it's cool not being tied to them.

If you could invent a dog stasis machine - like those things in Alien that put you into hibernation, that would be the best. I'd have about 10 dogs then, and when I went on a trip they'd just sleep for a week or whatever and then I could have them around when we're home and not worry about it when we're not.
maladjusted is offline   Reply With Quote