View Single Post
Old 10th August 2009, 19:54   #9
Just_call_me_Q
BEEFCAKE!!!!!!

Just_call_me_Q is a fatty! Look the fuck out!
Re: i quit smoking

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnimalChin
i've been a pack a day since i was 16. i'm now 33.

been 2 weeks (exactly today) on it. the minute it showed up i was on the way to the back porch to smoke a cigarette, went to grab the mail and it arrived.

looked at my buddy and said "i think i just quit smoking" and i haven't had a drag from a cigarette since. the op-front cost is pricey (about a month's worth of cigarettes for me) but after that it will almost pay for itself.

i've been following a big thread on SA about em so if you want to know more i'd be glad to post about em. it takes a few drags to get used to it, and the thing needs a day or so to break in but you get vapor that looks just like smoke, and a nice throat hit that's very similar to cigarettes. plus, you're sticking something in your mouth and blowing out smoke so it feel very familiar, although different.

i fucking love the thing but it makes you look like a fag so i hide it in public or don't use it.

some days i'll just pull a drag off now and then, and some days i'll 'smoke' it like i did cigarettes.

innovapor.com has delivered to me twice now, and they've been great. you can drop $30 on a little starter job to see if you like it, but if you do you're gonna need some more parts.

i've spent ~$130 so far but $50 of that was for a shitty liquid sampler. another $40 for some parts and the thing should last me for a really long time, maybe a year or more, including the juice.

compare that to ~$100-120 a month for winston lights at a pack a day in north carolina, assuming you find cheap cartons.

and now i don't piss people off with smoke, i don't reek of cigarettes, and neither do my clothes, my truck, or my house. no more ashtrays, lighters, and i can hit this thing in a movie theater if i want. anywhere, anytime.

Just to give you an idea where I am coming from - I am a 1-2 pack a day smoker of reds (depending on alcohol use)

I could care less about taste, or exhaling what looks like smoke. I smoke to make the twitching, and anger not happen.

I also could give two shits about initial costs. I would gladly drop $500 up front, if I could maintain my habit for less than $8.50 a day after that. I do not mind dropping $1000 or so on a bulk purchase of the nicotine cartridges that will last me a long ass time, in fact I prefer it. I am jewish like that, I could care less about upfront costs, as long as I can save in the end.

Is this something for me?

Last edited by Just_call_me_Q : 10th August 2009 at 20:05.
Just_call_me_Q is offline   Reply With Quote