View Single Post
Old 10th March 2008, 08:49   #60
DieHippy
Hella Bolognafried Warrior

DieHippy tells the truth. It's not his fault.DieHippy tells the truth. It's not his fault.DieHippy tells the truth. It's not his fault.DieHippy tells the truth. It's not his fault.DieHippy tells the truth. It's not his fault.DieHippy tells the truth. It's not his fault.DieHippy tells the truth. It's not his fault.DieHippy tells the truth. It's not his fault.DieHippy tells the truth. It's not his fault.DieHippy tells the truth. It's not his fault.DieHippy tells the truth. It's not his fault.
Re: I miss my dogs.

Little fucker is lucky to be alive. I came home yesterday to a bloody broken mess and a freaking out wife. Evidently he took a roll or twenty under a car or truck just minutes before I pulled in the driveway. His leg was doing an excellent Theisman impersonation, but aside from that I couldn't get close enough to feel what all was wrong with him. Luckily the vet was home and we got him all fixed up. His ankle? joint is messed up pretty badly, but surprisingly wasn't broken and xrays showed no signs of internal injuries. He needed some staples to close up the big road rash holes. He must have skidded for a while on his balls too. Hopefully the tendons and whatnot re-attach and heal normally enough that he's not a gimp forever. I'm just glad I didn't have to put a bullet in his head, because from his sounds and actions I initially thought I was gonna have to.

Last edited by DieHippy : 5th January 2010 at 23:07.
DieHippy is offline   Reply With Quote