View Single Post
Old 12th August 2009, 19:37   #28
AnimalChin
DRINK CHEERWINE

AnimalChin has potential, we're not sure what forAnimalChin has potential, we're not sure what forAnimalChin has potential, we're not sure what forAnimalChin has potential, we're not sure what for
Re: i quit smoking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Just_call_me_Q
Oh so you can refill these bitches - that is awesome - I just assumed that it was a use cartridge once and toss away kind of deal...

How many "Packs of Cigarettes" are in a 3ml bottle?

i would guess a bottle would last me a week? some where between 4-10 packs would be my guess. 3ml is tiny. like a cocaine vial.

Quote:
Is there a forum for these things? I think I am mostly sold and want to read up.

here's the SA thread if you can read it. http://forums.somethingawful.com/sho...readid=3171692

Quote:
I am thinking I would buy 2-3 of the devices, in case I lost one or if one failed, to have backups, and then would order a years worth of the good stuff.

i would recommend doing this after you buy one and try it. you might not like it. but yea you need backups. charged batteries for when yours dies, and the atomizers are just heating elements and fail over time.

Quote:
Damn it would be nice just not to have to head to the store for smokes... I also like the idea of being able to use where ever, as my tobacco growing state just banned smoking in restaurants and bars, and that takes effect in December.

smoking is about to be banned every where here too. so far, my e-cig is good to go but the FDA is talking about banning those nationwide since they can't tax them they haven't tested them.

Quote:
Also, is there any smell inside when you use these, and exhale? Like would someone sitting at the same table as me, notice an oder?

barely. if you are actually in the cloud you can vaguely smell it for a second. if i were on one end of the couch and you were on the other you wouldn't know i was smoking it if it weren't for the cloud.
AnimalChin is offline   Reply With Quote