View Single Post
Old 1st March 2008, 09:37   #39
maladjusted
Hellappotamus

maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.
Re: I miss my dogs.

So last night we're at teh bar and mrsMal gets all quiet and then goes into this lengthy question intro about how she doesn't want to upset me or anything and if I'm not ready to think about it that's OK but she was just wondering about if maybe I hadn't been thinking about getting some dogs and they wouldn't be the same kind of dogs or anything and we have to do a better job of socializing them to other dogs and making it possible for them to go to a hotel (kennel) if needed, etc.

I wonder if she's reading the toe behind my back.

MAKE ME SOME DAMN BREAKFAST I'M HUNGRY AND HAVE A LOT OF MOTORCYCLE WORK TO DO TODAY DMAMIT WOMAN!
maladjusted is offline   Reply With Quote