View Single Post
Old 5th May 2010, 20:59   #19
AnimalChin
DRINK CHEERWINE

AnimalChin has potential, we're not sure what forAnimalChin has potential, we're not sure what forAnimalChin has potential, we're not sure what forAnimalChin has potential, we're not sure what for
Re: motorsickle thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rooflechicken
please tell me its called the Creamcycle

it took about 30 minutes for someone to call it "the creamsickle"

Quote:
Originally Posted by phxhawk
The water looks nice.

ya, still chilly though. that's southport, nc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phix
I think I saw that "kickass helmet" in a bowling alley in 1982. It's good to see it was recycled.

Quote:
Originally Posted by maladjusted
Helmet is horrid though, function and looks wise.

that helmet was hand painted and is old school cool, baby.

it's actually a dot and daytona makes the smallest 3/4 dot helmets you can find and i fucking love it. strait out of '76

Quote:
Originally Posted by taco
looks rather pedestrian. I would have imagined you riding something a bit more punk.

still a cool bike

thanks, i had to do what i had to do. i couldn't afford a bike outright, i had to finance one and this one made the most sense ("good" starter bike) and looked the coolest. this one rides real well and has a nice laid baid riding posture and gets looks and compliments all the fucking time.

Quote:
I like the creamsickle paint scheme

I'd think that little 650 would be smooth but iv never ridden one. My old Yamaha 700 Maxim 4 banger bike was good to 80. Does it maybe need teh tuneup?

tuneup maybe. it came with those v&h longshots on em and i don't know if they ever tuned properly for them. they sound fucking awesome and it runs super smooth so i really don't know. the neighbors aren't real happy about the bike i don't think.

Quote:

that is awesome and should eat up miles by the thousands.

Quote:
you could.

Robs bike is slow.

It also takes naps in parking lots.

Just layed right down and took a nap, it did. I seen it.

i threw another ~120 on the clock today and after about 80 of em i was good and tired. average speed on the highway was 5-10 over meaning 65-75 and the high rpm just kind of sucks. my body wasn't tingling from the vibrations like it has been so i figure i'll just get used to it over time, i dont know. i still want a 6th gear though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stiffy
re: on motorsickle

Hay look it's the fat and furious!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hondo
Glad you finally got a bike dude. The helmet though...that's gotta go. I think I saw one like that in a store new in 1973. You get you a clip on windshield for it and your problems art highway speed will likely disappear.

yea i love my helmet.

the bike came with a quick release window but i took it off the second i got in the driveway. if i were to really do some miles i reckon i would throw it back on. it's not the wind that bothers me at highway speed, it's the high rpm and no 6th gear.
AnimalChin is offline   Reply With Quote