View Single Post
Old 19th February 2009, 13:56   #1
Rooflechicken
Hella gort maringa

Rooflechicken tells the truth. It's not his fault.Rooflechicken tells the truth. It's not his fault.Rooflechicken tells the truth. It's not his fault.Rooflechicken tells the truth. It's not his fault.Rooflechicken tells the truth. It's not his fault.Rooflechicken tells the truth. It's not his fault.Rooflechicken tells the truth. It's not his fault.Rooflechicken tells the truth. It's not his fault.Rooflechicken tells the truth. It's not his fault.Rooflechicken tells the truth. It's not his fault.Rooflechicken tells the truth. It's not his fault.
Who really NEEDS $250?

We have this program here at work where the owners foundation gives out Visa Gift Cards to employees every February. The instuction to us is that we are to give these cards to something that we think deserves the donation. The idea is that the distribution of money will go to things the big dollar donations never would really touch. There are so many things I can think of that I already give a few bucks to or the foundation already does a ton for, so those are out.

If you had $250 to give, who would you give it to? Keep in mind, I can give it to anyone or anything I want, large or small. For that matter I can stand outside a liquor store and buy booze for bums if I want. I already have reasons why none of you will get it though so don't even try it.

Mal - What? So he could buy lunch?
Stiffy - $250 doesn't buy as many dildos as you'd think
Jimmah - Ron Paul revolution is over, its fucking over ok?
Boloney - He'd just lose it at the bar
Phix - even he doesn't need that much tinfoil
shorty - actually, maybe shorty could have it
shrooms - fuck texas
taco - it won't get you any further away from the messicans
hippy - you ban't bury it in your yard, it expires Mar 31
hondo - you can get one cheaper someplace else
sandman - where the FUCK did PERRY go?
onel - I'd only give it to you if you bought another L with it
everyone else - you didn't even make THIS list

In memory of Johnny

One life I'm gonna live it up