View Single Post
Old 13th May 2010, 05:20   #1
taco
don't tax me bro

taco has caught teh ghey
Everyone Boycott Arizona

These people are fucking insane to boycott Arizona or any state for passing a law that helps protect it's citizens.

Girls high school hoops team:
Quote:
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2010/05/12...-safety-fears/

Parents in Illinois are outraged over a move by a local high school to scrap its girls basketball team's trip to Arizona over the Grand Canyon State’s new immigration law.

The Highland Park High School varsity basketball team has been selling cookies for months to raise money for a tournament in Arizona..

Now, after winning their first conference title in 26 years, the girls are being denied the opportunity to play in the tournament over safety concerns and because the trip “would not be aligned” with the school's “beliefs and values,” Assistant Superintendent Suzan Hebson told the Chicago Tribune.

Quote:
Some faggot mexican in San fran gaydoh wants to Boycott AZ.

Quote:
L.A dreggs boycott AZ
http://cbs2.com/local/Los.Angeles.City.2.1689109.html
L.A became the largest city yet to boycott Arizona over its tough new law targeting illegal immigration in a move that likely will affect some $8 million in contracts with the state.

The City Council voted 13-1 to bar Los Angeles from conducting business with Arizona unless the law is repealed. The vote followed an emotional council discussion during which many members noted that their ancestors were U.S. immigrants

Yet all of these idiots and more GLADLY do business with everyone with shittier immigration laws such AS MEXICO.
Hows that gas in your hummer mr. council man? Bought that from arabs who rape girls you fucking moron.

For the school superintendent you buy your curriculum books from China where slave labor and horrible immigration laws protect your low price.

Fuck you, fuck all of you shit bag rat fucks