View Single Post
Old 10th August 2009, 19:27   #7
AnimalChin
DRINK CHEERWINE

AnimalChin has potential, we're not sure what forAnimalChin has potential, we're not sure what forAnimalChin has potential, we're not sure what forAnimalChin has potential, we're not sure what for
Re: i quit smoking

i've been a pack a day since i was 16. i'm now 33.

been 2 weeks (exactly today) on it. the minute it showed up i was on the way to the back porch to smoke a cigarette, went to grab the mail and it arrived.

looked at my buddy and said "i think i just quit smoking" and i haven't had a drag from a cigarette since. the op-front cost is pricey (about a month's worth of cigarettes for me) but after that it will almost pay for itself.

i've been following a big thread on SA about em so if you want to know more i'd be glad to post about em. it takes a few drags to get used to it, and the thing needs a day or so to break in but you get vapor that looks just like smoke, and a nice throat hit that's very similar to cigarettes. plus, you're sticking something in your mouth and blowing out smoke so it feel very familiar, although different.

i fucking love the thing but it makes you look like a fag so i hide it in public or don't use it.

some days i'll just pull a drag off now and then, and some days i'll 'smoke' it like i did cigarettes.

innovapor.com has delivered to me twice now, and they've been great. you can drop $30 on a little starter job to see if you like it, but if you do you're gonna need some more parts.

i've spent ~$130 so far but $50 of that was for a shitty liquid sampler. another $40 for some parts and the thing should last me for a really long time, maybe a year or more, including the juice.

compare that to ~$100-120 a month for winston lights at a pack a day in north carolina, assuming you find cheap cartons.

and now i don't piss people off with smoke, i don't reek of cigarettes, and neither do my clothes, my truck, or my house. no more ashtrays, lighters, and i can hit this thing in a movie theater if i want. anywhere, anytime.
AnimalChin is offline   Reply With Quote