View Single Post
Old 4th March 2008, 17:00   #15
maladjusted
Hellappotamus

maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.
Re: Paging Dr. Swanson or anyone else who burns metal

I got this one:

http://www.harborfreight.com/cpi/cta...emnumber=55525

It did the job quite well even with the shitty flux core wire and no MIG attachment.

It was "on sale" for $200 at the store from $269.

Well, notice that on the website it's $149. They gave me that price in the store - the website says they are reconditioned, not sure if the one in the store was or not. You have to tell them it's $149 on the website or you pay $200. Also they had to go digging for it in the back- all they had out was a similar machine, newer model or some shit that was more money.

Maybe I'll get the MIG setup sometime. For now, I got teh job done for cheap.

They had auto dark masks, too. Fucking killer. I will never use a regular one again holy shit that auto darkening is teh bomb.

PS fucking thing didn't have a plug on it. What's up with that, I had to go get one at Homo Despot on the way home.
maladjusted is offline   Reply With Quote