View Single Post
Old 12th February 2008, 12:09   #17
maladjusted
Hellappotamus

maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.
Re: Put your money where your mouth is

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rooflechicken
what?? I see em all the time...but i guess not in a couple months...what???

Quote:
Last modified Friday, July 27, 2007 8:48 AM PDT

Marine Corps changes camouflage uniform rules

By: CRAIG TENBROECK - Staff Writer

OCEANSIDE ---- Camouflage-clad Marines can no longer get out of their cars to run errands on their way to or from base under a revised Marine Corps policy that prohibits troops from making such stops while in uniform.

The rule change was announced in an order issued Wednesday by Commandant Gen. James Conway, who said the camouflage outfit ---- officially known as the Marine Corps Combat Utility Uniform ---- is "not appropriate for a civilian environment."

When asked about the reason for the change, a Marine Corps spokesman would only refer to Conway's written remarks. Those remarks said the policy was necessary to set a consistent standard for Marine Corps dress.

I believe the Army and Air Force have adopted similar rules.

When we moved here I used to see soldiers at the grocery store down the street all the time, it's 200 yards from the main Hill AFB entrance/ exit.

I can't recall seeing one for months now.
maladjusted is offline   Reply With Quote