View Single Post
Old 12th December 2011, 16:24   #198
DieHippy
Hella Bolognafried Warrior

DieHippy tells the truth. It's not his fault.DieHippy tells the truth. It's not his fault.DieHippy tells the truth. It's not his fault.DieHippy tells the truth. It's not his fault.DieHippy tells the truth. It's not his fault.DieHippy tells the truth. It's not his fault.DieHippy tells the truth. It's not his fault.DieHippy tells the truth. It's not his fault.DieHippy tells the truth. It's not his fault.DieHippy tells the truth. It's not his fault.DieHippy tells the truth. It's not his fault.
Re: Random shit thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rooflechicken
Hippy has more than one female in his household, which means the washing machine runs 10x more than actually needed. I'm not sure what the fuck is the reason for this but its a god damned fact.

tell him what he's won, bob!

new towel every shower. new pajamas every day. new sweatshirt every day it's worn. gotta change clothes to go to the fair board meeting tonight for two hours. holy fuck.

i've used the same towel for almost a month before I realized it. i wear a sweatshirt outside working when it's chilly. i can wear it over. and over. and over until it's actually dirty. wanna go out for dinner? ok i'll change my shirt.
DieHippy is offline   Reply With Quote