View Single Post
Old 7th November 2011, 13:43   #143
Rooflechicken
Hella gort maringa

Rooflechicken tells the truth. It's not his fault.Rooflechicken tells the truth. It's not his fault.Rooflechicken tells the truth. It's not his fault.Rooflechicken tells the truth. It's not his fault.Rooflechicken tells the truth. It's not his fault.Rooflechicken tells the truth. It's not his fault.Rooflechicken tells the truth. It's not his fault.Rooflechicken tells the truth. It's not his fault.Rooflechicken tells the truth. It's not his fault.Rooflechicken tells the truth. It's not his fault.Rooflechicken tells the truth. It's not his fault.
Re: Random shit thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnimalChin
i read this whole thread

it was good until the broke chikken part

sorry chikken

It is what it is. I've decided I will likely give up all interest in my son. After 14 years of complete pain and agony with that fucking cunt its the only solution to get her out of my life. I am sick of fighting her. Sick of her being able to fuck with me through my son. I either give him up or kill her. I don't want to go to jail or kill myself that bad yet so its no more kid. I'll still be broke and have to pay dad taxes for 5 years but at least I won't have to deal with it anymore.

In memory of Johnny

One life I'm gonna live it up
I'm takin' flight I said I'll never get enough
Stand tall I'm young and kinda proud
I'm on top as long as the music's loud
Rooflechicken is offline   Reply With Quote