View Single Post
Old 11th August 2009, 21:04   #18
AnimalChin
DRINK CHEERWINE

AnimalChin has potential, we're not sure what forAnimalChin has potential, we're not sure what forAnimalChin has potential, we're not sure what forAnimalChin has potential, we're not sure what for
Re: i quit smoking

Quote:
Originally Posted by LordOfTheShrooms
Goddammit, smokes are cheap where you live Shorty. They're 50 bucks a carton here.

I was looking into these things yesterday. The ones I was looking at had these cartriges that apparently have the same nicotine content as a pack. I would hope there's something that tells you when you've smoked the equivalent of one cigarette, otherwise I'm going to be hospitalized with nicotine poisoning really, really quickly. With your innovapor, how do you know when you've smoked the right amount? Just feel it, or is there a little light or something that comes on?

remember when you first started smoking and every cigarette gave you a buzz which felt terrible? you'll start to feel that when you've had too much but only IF you go that far.

for me, it was after i 'smoked' it the first time, i caught that horrible buzz and remembered how bad it was, then i kind of automatically chilled out on the thing. the reason i hit it so hard the first time was because i was just trying to get a feel for it and see how i liked it. testing it out. nowadays i tend to pull it out every 1-4 hours and take 2-3 good pulls and forget about it.

say what you will, but i love this thing.
AnimalChin is offline   Reply With Quote