View Single Post
Old 7th December 2008, 23:04   #1
Rooflechicken
Hella gort maringa

Rooflechicken tells the truth. It's not his fault.Rooflechicken tells the truth. It's not his fault.Rooflechicken tells the truth. It's not his fault.Rooflechicken tells the truth. It's not his fault.Rooflechicken tells the truth. It's not his fault.Rooflechicken tells the truth. It's not his fault.Rooflechicken tells the truth. It's not his fault.Rooflechicken tells the truth. It's not his fault.Rooflechicken tells the truth. It's not his fault.Rooflechicken tells the truth. It's not his fault.Rooflechicken tells the truth. It's not his fault.
My fucking kid

Yeah my smartass is sofa king genetic its not even funny.

My sister had thanksgiving dinner today, cause yeah. So I made some mention of getting blamed for something because I'm black, as I do. So about half way through dinner the kid makes a joke about how I get to vote but it doesn't count because I'm black.

I almost fell over.

He can't even help it, its genetic. I wish I could re create the whole thing because my uber religious mother about fell the fuck over. I had to repeat what he said cause nobody but me heard it and I was literally tearing up at the fucking table.

I told him to never repeat the funniest thing he has ever said again.

I am a horrible father.

In memory of Johnny

One life I'm gonna live it up
I'm takin' flight I said I'll never get enough
Stand tall I'm young and kinda proud
I'm on top as long as the music's loud
Rooflechicken is offline   Reply With Quote