View Single Post
Old 12th March 2008, 12:34   #84
maladjusted
Hellappotamus

maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.
Re: I miss my dogs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hondo
Hay man...we give a lot of shit about a lot of things but not that. Sorry bro.

I told you Bryan.

Picking up that box of ashes is a real bitch. Just opens that wound and dumps some salt in it. It will get better slowly.

We have started new dog search 2008 to some extent and are considering different breeds, trying to decide if, and if, what size, type, etc... RIght now that means DVRing everything with DOG in the title by MrsMal. We were watching something the other night about basset hounds, and they reminded me so much of my old dog Sweetpea (she was half lab half basset but really looked like a black block headed basset) that we shut it off because they kept showing dogs howling...

The night Sweetpea died, we were gone for a couple hours, came home and she's on the ground in her dog run struggling. As soon as she heard the car she started howling the worst damn howl I've ever heard out of a dog and the dogs on the show reminded me of that night too much for me to want to watch it.
maladjusted is offline   Reply With Quote