View Single Post
Old 11th March 2008, 04:17   #70
DieHippy
Hella Bolognafried Warrior

DieHippy tells the truth. It's not his fault.DieHippy tells the truth. It's not his fault.DieHippy tells the truth. It's not his fault.DieHippy tells the truth. It's not his fault.DieHippy tells the truth. It's not his fault.DieHippy tells the truth. It's not his fault.DieHippy tells the truth. It's not his fault.DieHippy tells the truth. It's not his fault.DieHippy tells the truth. It's not his fault.DieHippy tells the truth. It's not his fault.DieHippy tells the truth. It's not his fault.
Re: I miss my dogs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rooflechicken
I do live in the middle of nowhere and I contain my dog. Lots of my neighbors don't and that has cost me a lot of chickens, plus I've seen dogs shot for fucking with the cows and also runned over on the road. Contain the damn dog.

Doood. He's an inside dog, but when I let him out he likes to roam around for a half hour or so sometimes and that's cool with me. He doesn't runnoft to the neighbors down the road. If he did, then ya I'd do something to keep him close. That little shit has 3.5 acres that he "owns" and sometimes it takes a while to pee on everything before returning to the back door to come inside. Plus sometimes he's gotta stop and attempt to dig up a rodent, cuz that's what his daddy and his daddy before did.
DieHippy is offline   Reply With Quote