View Single Post
Old 13th February 2008, 13:33   #54
maladjusted
Hellappotamus

maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.
Re: Put your money where your mouth is

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnimalChin
gross.

volley ball players aren't much different from the wnba

gay, big, and ugly.

Depends on the school I think. There were a bunch of scary fat ones that used to fuck all the black guys. There were several who were average who were really talented tramps and exerted maximum effort during the sechsing and they were always around at last call looking beer goggle weinerable and then there were a bunch who were actually hot who still put out.

My buddy married one of the hot ones. She's still hot and blonde now and she's like 36 now and they have 3 kids and she does taekwondo and shit and is total hardbody still and she's gonna get new tits because of the kids ruining hers and then she'll be a ridiculous MILF, she's still a MILF now, but with new tits I bet he'll be lucky they live in a cabin in the middle of nowhere so Hondos can't take her away.

My other buddy married one of the other hot ones and she went PSYCHO big time and they got YAY DIVORCE! d. Little known fact- while they were on a break one time I fucked her with his consent.
maladjusted is offline   Reply With Quote