View Single Post
Old 13th February 2008, 11:08   #41
maladjusted
Hellappotamus

maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.
Re: Put your money where your mouth is

Quote:
Originally Posted by DieHippy
It was a joke about fat air force faggos with hands in their pockets and long hair. You wouldn't understand.

No I get it. My neighbor is a fuckstick. Can't fix a snowblower but he's some technical doosh 3rd class on F-16s.

Guy down the street looks like a soldier. There are a lot of pilots and real soldiers at Hill along with a pile of civilians.

I think the Marine rule change is definitely newer than Dec 06

Also, this is sort of like the snide comments by Marines about how Army dogs are allowed to wear BDUs around but Marines know better, right?
maladjusted is offline   Reply With Quote