View Single Post
Old 23rd January 2008, 09:59   #20
maladjusted
Hellappotamus

maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.
Re: AK-47 ASSAULT RIFLE!

Shorty I answered your question for real right up front then I busted your balls. If you are having an extra heavy flow or something, maybe that's why you're taking this all so personally but you seriously need to apply some skin thickener if you think any of this was mean spirited.

Your friend's idea is a non-starter because the laws are stupid. That's a shame, but that's the facts. He can get a knock off, but since he knows and is interested in the history of the real deal, I doubt that's worth a fuck to him, and nobody puts an SKS on the wall. Of course I told you that top of the fucking thread but you're playing the fucking victim for some reason.
maladjusted is offline   Reply With Quote