View Single Post
Old 22nd January 2008, 09:49   #5
bigdaddy
McDonalds has STEAK on ANY breakfast sandwich!

bigdaddy is shaken, not stirredbigdaddy is shaken, not stirred
Re: AK-47 ASSAULT RIFLE!

Why does it have to be Russian made? I mean the AK has been produced in eastern block countries by the millions - and for years - all under the same basic Kalisnokov design. The least expensive of these is the Romanian-made WASR10, which you can generally buy new (with 2 magazines, a sling and an oil can) for around $400. I've got one that I bought from a TX DOT inspector, lightly used, for $300 (plus $70 for an aftermarket side-folding but stock and $30 for an AKM74 flash hider). The thing is deadly accurate and a blast (pun intended - it's fucking loud) to shoot.

Note: This isn't my actual gun (or sofa), but like black people, they all look the same.

Also, IMO, if you're going to own an AK, why not have one that works. He can still have it empty and hanging on the wall, but when a couple drunk-addicted niggers try to kick in his front door, he can quickly slam in a magazine of 30 hollow points and point out they picked the wrong house.

A real Russian made AK in semi automatic configuration, is going to run over a thousand dollar. If it's in good shape, that price can easily double. I've never seen anyone selling decommissioned Russian Arks. In any event, this guy has a gun store in Fort Worth and he specializes in any and all manner of imported military rifles. Good luck...

Military Gun Supply

His shop is only about 20 minutes from my office, so if you want me to go by and look at something - even take a picture or two for you (assuming he's OK with that) - let me know, I'd be happy to do so....
bigdaddy is offline   Reply With Quote