Fred: cat thread
View Single Post
Old 10th December 2007, 08:47   #1
AnimalChin
DRINK CHEERWINE

AnimalChin has potential, we're not sure what forAnimalChin has potential, we're not sure what forAnimalChin has potential, we're not sure what forAnimalChin has potential, we're not sure what for
cat thread

i got a awesome cat last halloween. (06)

i was outside on the phone on my porch and it walked up out of nowhere and said hi and let me pet it.

the next day it was still hanging around. that night i finally gave it a can of tuna and boy did it like it.

so i called all the shelters and vet offices. and put flyers up over the whole neighboorhood hoping to find it's home because it was way too friendly to be a stray.

prettygirl came over to tell me that it was a HE CAT and that he had already been ridden of his balls.

about a dozen people called, and half of those came to see him but no luck.

after a couple months i decided i would take care of him. took him to the vet to get a couple shots and he's been my pal ever since. since he found me on halloween, i named him GOBLIN.

he wears a tuxedo all the time. i don't even really like cats but this one is pretty rad. he stays outside all the time, really only coming in to eat, take his medicine, and give me hugs and kisses.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Resize of IMG_0716.JPG (54.9 KB, 24 views)
File Type: jpg Resize of IMG_0038.JPG (65.6 KB, 24 views)
File Type: jpg Resize of IMG_0041.JPG (68.0 KB, 23 views)
AnimalChin is offline   Reply With Quote