View Single Post
Old 7th June 2006, 21:07   #6
Rooflechicken
Hella gort maringa

Rooflechicken tells the truth. It's not his fault.Rooflechicken tells the truth. It's not his fault.Rooflechicken tells the truth. It's not his fault.Rooflechicken tells the truth. It's not his fault.Rooflechicken tells the truth. It's not his fault.Rooflechicken tells the truth. It's not his fault.Rooflechicken tells the truth. It's not his fault.Rooflechicken tells the truth. It's not his fault.Rooflechicken tells the truth. It's not his fault.Rooflechicken tells the truth. It's not his fault.Rooflechicken tells the truth. It's not his fault.
Re: Pssst.....republicans..in here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by maladjusted
We move to the hills of Montana and start our own nation?

We build off the grid houses, grow and kill our own food, and leave the suckers down here to deal with "society" and "politics"?

I'm for it but I get to be king because I'm already here.

Jim, I don't buy that entirely. My life has NOT gone to the shitter, it continues to get better all the time. I have gotten big checks in tax rebates, I don't think the war is a complete loss and failure, in fact I think other than what makes the news, the place will be better in the long run. I'm more sickened by the constant screaming of failure with everyone ignoring any and all of the good things that are going on. There is as much good as bad and probably more, but it doesn't make the news. I agree that mistakes have been made but I don't think they overshadow the positive stuff that has and still is happening.

In memory of Johnny

One life I'm gonna live it up
I'm takin' flight I said I'll never get enough
Stand tall I'm young and kinda proud
I'm on top as long as the music's loud
Rooflechicken is offline   Reply With Quote