View Single Post
Old 29th March 2006, 16:47   #14
Hung0v3r

Re: Democrats are tougher on national security

Quote:
Originally Posted by maladjusted
When's the last time that happened?

Reagan?

Yes. Clinton was good too, you knew he was lying through his teeth but godamn he was goo at it.

Quote:
Just don't watch, it's easier. Spend that time looking up reports on how our failed economy is driving so hard they had to raise rates to slow it down.

Since you are in favor of no border, you can't bitch about anything else going on other than the war on terriers, and at this point there's little reason to do so. We acted on the best information available, both sides of the aisle agreed, and it's a fucking mess, but anybody w/ a brain knew it would be a mess

I can bitch about plenty. I can bitch about his spending habit. I can bitch about his view of the federal governments role in education. Fuck, if it wasn't for the Texan accent and Jesus Freak tattoo you'd never know he was a republican.

Complacency can be just as dangerous as an outside threat. The guy is a fuckup and you know it. You're defensive as if I'm attacking him because I'm a whacko halliburton conspiracy believer. I'm not. He sucks. He can't speak, he can't lead, and he doesn't have the support to get anything done without authorizing federal spending on every sweetheart pork deal that crosses his desk. In 2008 you'll thank god that it's over too