View Single Post
Old 19th October 2005, 18:37   #13
maladjusted

Re: Insurance questions

You're not getting off that easy, Onel.

You know I like you, but I disagree with you on this so don't act like you're getting picked on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Onel
Hondo, did your home inspectors pull out all the appliances in the house?

Many home inspectors are a joke, and their contracts offer them total immunity from fucking up.

Some, like Hondo's guy, are good. A homeowner can also do alot themselves. A moisture meter would have revealed your leak, and you can buy one for $30-$100 yourself.

Quote:
And fuck you and your hillbilly ass comments Mal.

You have a guy riding an ATV in your yard. You = hillbilly. Sorry. I don't think any less of you for it, I like country folk.

Quote:
You're just as fucking crooked as the rest of them. You've been brainwashed like all the others. No is the only answer I guess.

That's hilarious. Why the hell am I back working for an independent? Because the company couldn't brainwash me. No is the only answer for your claim, but I would have sold you on it and had you licking my bag by the time I walked out.

You'd be sending me a belated birthday card right now even though I'd deny your claim.

Quote:
fuck you. Do you pull your dishwasher out of the cabinet every month to see if it's leaking or not? No, who in the fuck does.

A) It doesn't matter when you discovered it, and I told you this already. Read the policy.

B) There are other ways to tell, like that low tide smell for example.

Quote:
When a contractor tells me it's been leaking forever, and I see the damage it did, I believe him. It didn't cause a visible problem until the goddamned thing overflowed, by then, it was too late.

Yes, and life sucks sometimes. This is one of those times, but it's not just about you, it's just business.

You also should understand that since the leak began before you owned the house, and therefore before you had insurance on it, the date of loss predates your policy, so any way you slice this you have no coverage. You bought damaged property as is.

Quote:
insurance companies are crooked as fuck, and all about how they can screw you out of paying for shit. I know this and have to deal with it, but I don't have to like it.

With all due respect, you don't know shit, and it's apparent by your reply to this thread. Nothing crooked is going on. You have a claim that ANY policy with that language in it would deny. If you had this claim in Washington, and we couldn't prove it was leaking from the time you bought the place, it would be paid subject to sublimits for rot and mold, because WA does not allow repeated leakage and seepage exclusions.

Quote:
fuck it, I'm done. No arguing with you just like there was no arguing with that dickhead adjuster. I quit.

There's no arguing with me because you are wrong.

I look forward to arguing with you in the future when you have a leg to stand on.

Last edited by maladjusted : 19th October 2005 at 18:51.