View Single Post
Old 26th September 2005, 17:08   #10
Rooflechicken
Hella gort maringa

Rooflechicken tells the truth. It's not his fault.Rooflechicken tells the truth. It's not his fault.Rooflechicken tells the truth. It's not his fault.Rooflechicken tells the truth. It's not his fault.Rooflechicken tells the truth. It's not his fault.Rooflechicken tells the truth. It's not his fault.Rooflechicken tells the truth. It's not his fault.Rooflechicken tells the truth. It's not his fault.Rooflechicken tells the truth. It's not his fault.Rooflechicken tells the truth. It's not his fault.Rooflechicken tells the truth. It's not his fault.
Re: Intelligent Design vs. Science

Taco, for the most part I agree, but there are a few people that can actually be religious and not shove it down your throat.

Not as many as there are that ARE willing to choke you with it though.

I have a friend who is a mormon. He's never once ever bitched at me about religious anything. He does do some goofy shit but he knows where I stand and doesn't ever preach to me about all the shit I do that is obviously way against his beliefs. He won't even drink caffeine, yet I take beer to his house and drink it. I even tell him mormon jokes and he gets it without being offended.

One of his favorites I can recall was the how do you keep a mormon from drinking all your beer while ice fishing, which I told to him while we were camping a few years ago.

Mostly, I think you are more right than wrong on that idea though.

In memory of Johnny

One life I'm gonna live it up
I'm takin' flight I said I'll never get enough
Stand tall I'm young and kinda proud
I'm on top as long as the music's loud
Rooflechicken is offline   Reply With Quote