Gianni's Bar and Grille. Guns and shit. And Bourbon. And occasional side boob

Gianni's Bar and Grille. Guns and shit. And Bourbon. And occasional side boob (http://www.nobigtoe.com/index.php)
-   The Lt. Allen Swanson Project (http://www.nobigtoe.com/forumdisplay.php?f=44)
-   -   Jesse Jackson is fucked (http://www.nobigtoe.com/showthread.php?t=18428)

taco 10th December 2008 12:32

Jesse Jackson is fucked

http://www.politico.com/blogs/bensmi...ndidate_5.html

Quote:

December 10, 2008
Categories: Illinois
ABC: Jackson is 'Candidate 5'

ABC News has a law enforcement source telling them that Jesse Jackson, Jr. is "Senate Candidate Five," the one who was -- according to Blagojevich -- willing to supply campaign cash in exchange for the Senate seat.

(This, incidentally, doesn't strike me as all that unusual in politics, or as obviously criminal as other things in the complaint -- though the crudeness with which Blagojevich discussed it was.)

ABC reports:

Jackson Jr. said "I don't know" when asked if he was Candidate #5, but said he was told "I am not a target of this investigation."

Jackson Jr. said he agreed to talk with federal investigators "as quickly as possible" after he consults with a lawyer.

The Congressman, a son of the famed civil rights leader, denied that anyone had been authorized to make payments or promises to the Governor on his behalf.

"It is impossible for someone on my behalf to have a conversation that would suggest any type of quid pro quo or any payments or offers," Jackson Jr. told ABC News. "An impossiblity to an absolute certainty."

Phix 10th December 2008 12:37

Re: Jesse Jackson is fucked

And this is the fucking party that WON this past election.

At this rate the GOP will have the Senate and House back in 2010!

maladjusted 10th December 2008 12:42

lol whatever. Nobody will remember by then, and the media reports on this event have been all but scrubbed of any mention of the Democrapic partay.

taco 10th December 2008 12:49

Quote:

lol whatever. Nobody will remember by then, and the media reports on this event have been all but scrubbed of any mention of the Democrapic partay.
Actually, this is looking pretty fucking serious for the HNIC and his homies. Rahm Emanuel (fagg0rt) is going to need a pardon by the time the feds are done ramming his figure skates up his ass,

Quote:

UPDATE: Fox News got a tip off that Blago contacted Obama chief of staff Rahm Emmanuel regarding the Senate seat. This info has been interpreted in more than one way. Some are saying -- wrongly, in my opinion -- that Emmanuel tipped off the FBI. No evidence supports that idea: The indictment says that the FBI learned everything from wiretaps.

The other possibility -- which I favor -- is that Rahm was the "go between" guy who offered Blago the bribe involving a cushy job for Blago's wife. If this scandal does not destroy Obama, it may at least stop Emmanuel.

maladjusted 10th December 2008 12:55

A 12 pack of the finest suds New Hampster has to offer vs 3 fertile sister wives bet that nobody in the nigger whitehouse is touched by this bet.

Just_call_me_Q 10th December 2008 16:12

He can always play the race card.

maladjusted 10th December 2008 16:24

This ain't Jesse Jackson you know. Not the rainbow coalition guy.

This is be Jesse Jackson, Jr. and shit. Some other niggar. Not the reverend Jackson with the illegitimate little kid.

taco 10th December 2008 17:19

http://www.jessejacksonjr.org/query/bio.htm:cross:

Quote:

Prior to his congressional service, Representative Jackson served as the National Field Director of the National Rainbow Coalition. In this role, he instituted a national non-partisan program that successfully registered millions of new voters. He also created a voter education program to teach citizens the importance of participating in the political process, including how to use technology to win elections and more effectively participate in politics.

Born in the midst of the voting rights struggle on March 11, 1965, Representative Jackson spent his twenty-first birthday in a jail cell in Washington, D.C. for taking part in a protest against apartheid at the South African Embassy.

maladjusted 10th December 2008 17:31

Dude, JUNIOR.

The Reverend Jackson

Jesse Junior

I was just sayin'.

At first I thought it was the rev.

I did not know teh junior worked for Rainbow coalition.

When I hear Jesse Jackson I think of that niggar , not his lame crotchfruit.

taco 10th December 2008 17:36

i cant tell them apart, i figured that moon cricket cloned himself so he can build a droid army of jessejacksons to overwhelm whitey.

Just_call_me_Q 10th December 2008 19:55

They are both Niggers, and both "entitled" to the race card. How fucking hard is it to understand? Just because his daddy invented the race card, does not mean junior can't play it too.

maladjusted 10th December 2008 20:04

Can you read? That isn't the topic we are on at all dumbfuck.