Gianni's Bar and Grille. Guns and shit. And Bourbon. And occasional side boob

Gianni's Bar and Grille. Guns and shit. And Bourbon. And occasional side boob (http://www.nobigtoe.com/index.php)
-   The Lt. Allen Swanson Project (http://www.nobigtoe.com/forumdisplay.php?f=44)
-   -   CNN is Communist News for Negroes (http://www.nobigtoe.com/showthread.php?t=19120)

taco 16th April 2009 06:52

CNN is Communist News for Negroes

Phix 16th April 2009 07:31

Re: CNN is Communist News for Negroes

That bitch can go lick Rachel Maddow's rotten cunt.

Phix 17th April 2009 12:18

taco 17th April 2009 18:21

cnn removed that video.

was it good?

IlDente 17th April 2009 20:18

more of their staff being an argumentative cunt instead of reporting like she's supposed to

Phix 20th April 2009 09:41

Here it is again...

Phix 20th April 2009 09:45

With that camera work, I expected the Cloverfield monster to show up and start throwing people around.

Phix 20th April 2009 15:02

Ahahhaha... that reporter cunt: She goes off on some guy for comparing Obama to hitler but gave a pass to a leftist calling Bush Hitler in 2006

http://www.pjtv.com/video/Afterburne...ias/1736/6337/

taco 20th April 2009 17:00

that is fucking great, that lady rips that cunt @ 6:00 or abouts

Just_call_me_Q 20th April 2009 18:09

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phix (Post 262854)
Ahahhaha... that reporter cunt: She goes off on some guy for comparing Obama to hitler but gave a pass to a leftist calling Bush Hitler in 2006

http://www.pjtv.com/video/Afterburne...ias/1736/6337/

I have noticed quite a few things like this video describes. Our media is a complete joke at this point.

IlDente 20th April 2009 18:12

Quote:

Originally Posted by Just_call_me_Q (Post 262865)
I have noticed quite a few things like this video describes. Our media is a complete joke at this point.

State Stenographers

Julius 21st April 2009 00:50

I just heard Americans whining while they live in the richest most powerful nation in the Earth's history, with about the highest standard of living available.

taco 21st April 2009 06:48

Quote:

I just heard Americans whining while they live in the richest most powerful nation in the Earth's history, with about the highest standard of living available.
Goddamn right, and thats how we keep this way. By keeping our elected representatives in check.

"We the People" can whine all we fucking want.

Phix 21st April 2009 07:32

Quote:

Originally Posted by Julius (Post 262873)

Our poor are richer than the middle class in some countries! And they still whine and complain and say the white man is keeping them down.

taco 21st April 2009 11:17

IlDente 21st April 2009 12:37

Quote:

Originally Posted by Julius (Post 262873)

What amount of theft and inflationary policies are tolerable? At what point do we have a legitimate beef? Please delineate where one is whiny or has good reason to be upset.

Stiffy 21st April 2009 18:29

Quote:

Originally Posted by IlDente (Post 262884)
What amount of theft and inflationary policies are tolerable? At what point do we have a legitimate beef? Please delineate where one is whiny or has good reason to be upset.

You forgot to add, "Fuck you nigger!"

taco 21st April 2009 18:50

Julius 21st April 2009 21:04

Quote:

Originally Posted by IlDente (Post 262884)
Please delineate where one is whiny or has good reason to be upset.

You have identified the delination yourself Grasshopper... between being whiny and having a good reason to be upset.

There's no need for the whining when you have a good reason to be upset, the issue speaks for itself and you only need to stand tall, state your case and not bitch like spoilt children.

If they were speaking Arabic in that clip we would be thinking a suburb had just been MOABed.

IlDente 21st April 2009 23:27

Quote:

Originally Posted by Julius (Post 262897)
You have identified the delination yourself Grasshopper... between being whiny and having a good reason to be upset.

There's no need for the whining when you have a good reason to be upset, the issue speaks for itself and you only need to stand tall, state your case and not bitch like spoilt children.

If they were speaking Arabic in that clip we would be thinking a suburb had just been MOABed.

Bullshit. Those people have a legitimate beef. You referred to them as whining or whiny. What level of taxation at gunpoint is acceptable to you?