Gianni's Bar and Grille. Guns and shit. And Bourbon. And occasional side boob

Gianni's Bar and Grille. Guns and shit. And Bourbon. And occasional side boob (http://www.nobigtoe.com/index.php)
-   The Lt. Allen Swanson Project (http://www.nobigtoe.com/forumdisplay.php?f=44)
-   -   The furious heebs rage (http://www.nobigtoe.com/showthread.php?t=14967)

taco 27th June 2006 16:10

The furious heebs rage

Thems jews are re-decorating Gaza

bologna.com 27th June 2006 16:19

Re: The furious heebs rage

Oh they're gonna...

This should be interesting...

Hung0v3r 27th June 2006 21:18

HAY!!!

Hung0v3r 28th June 2006 09:00

im just sayin

bologna.com 28th June 2006 19:32

GAZA CITY, Gaza Strip (AP) - Airstrikes and sonic booms shook Gaza on Wednesday as thousands of Israeli troops backed by tanks penetrated the impoverished coastal strip in a show of might designed to force Islamic militants to free a soldier whose fate has jolted Mideast politics.

In a bold warning to the country that shelters the political leader of the Islamic militant group Hamas, Israeli warplanes buzzed the home of Syrian President Bashar Assad.

Palestinians filled up on basic supplies after warplanes knocked out electricity, raising the specter of a humanitarian crisis. The Hamas-led government's information ministry warned of "epidemics and health disasters" because of damaged water pipes to central Gaza.

bologna.com 28th June 2006 19:33

Thus begins the ass kicking...

bologna.com 28th June 2006 19:33

AND the whiny liberal bullshit...

bologna.com 28th June 2006 19:40

GAZA CITY, Gaza Strip (AP) - A Palestinian militant group said early Thursday it executed an 18-year-old Israeli settler kidnapped earlier in the West Bank. The statement from the Popular Resistance Committees in Gaza said the settler, Eliahu Asheri, had been executed.

The group, which has links to the ruling Hamas, had threatened to execute the Israeli if Israel did not halt its invasion of Gaza.

Palestinian security officials in the West Bank city of Ramallah said they believed a body had been found.

bologna.com 28th June 2006 19:41

Oh this should prove interesting...

sandman 28th June 2006 20:39

Pull up a chair for the Apocalypse.

CentralScrutinizer 28th June 2006 20:58

Quote:

Originally Posted by bologna.com
In a bold warning to the country that shelters the political leader of the Islamic militant group Hamas, Israeli warplanes buzzed the home of Syrian President Bashar Assad.

I find these Bible verses interesting in light of today's developments. And I googled them, I'm not some nut that has memorized the bible.

Isaiah 17 :1 The burden of Damascus. Behold, Damascus is taken away from being a city, and it shall be a ruinous heap.

Isaiah 17 :7 The fortress also shall cease from Ephraim, and the kingdom from Damascus, and the remnant of Syria: They shall be as the glory of the children of Israel, saith the LORD of hosts.

HungOv3r 29th June 2006 00:01

Quote:

Originally Posted by CentralScrutinizer
I find these Bible verses interesting in light of today's developments. And I googled them, I'm not some nut that has memorized the bible.

Isaiah 17 :1 The burden of Damascus. Behold, Damascus is taken away from being a city, and it shall be a ruinous heap.

Isaiah 17 :7 The fortress also shall cease from Ephraim, and the kingdom from Damascus, and the remnant of Syria: They shall be as the glory of the children of Israel, saith the LORD of hosts.

must be true

taco 29th June 2006 00:39

Quote:

must be true
After my session with my palm reader, and confirming this with my magic "8" ball i must concur.

bologna.com 29th June 2006 01:16

Dude I haven't had a magic "8" ball in like forevar....

Sweet....

Hondo 29th June 2006 01:26

Quote:

Originally Posted by bologna.com
Dude I haven't had a magic "8" ball in like forevar...

I thought you tried to score one from that black dude down in Beechwood Gardens...

Hung0v3r 29th June 2006 08:03

Remember George Carlin's line about Waco?

"The Government and Christians killing eachother? I'm OK with this"

I think it works here too.

bologna.com 29th June 2006 18:10

"This dangerous escalation against the Palestinian people is a war against innocent civilians, women, children and the elderly that has left Gaza without water and electricity," Abdel Rahman Attiye, secretary-general of the Gulf Cooperation Council, said in a statement issued on behalf of the group's six member countries.

bologna.com 13th July 2006 00:43

Army Chief of Staff Lt. Gen. Dan Halutz warned that the assault would widen, Israeli TV reported. If the soldiers are not returned, he said, the military would target infrastructure and "turn back the clock in Lebanon by 20 years."

Hokey smokes...

sandman 13th July 2006 07:40

the Heebs are really starting to heat things up over there.

Pull up a chair for the Apocalypse. :clavin:

AnimalChin 13th July 2006 09:41

this is so dumb