Gianni's Bar and Grille. Guns and shit. And Bourbon. And occasional side boob

Gianni's Bar and Grille. Guns and shit. And Bourbon. And occasional side boob (http://www.nobigtoe.com/index.php)
-   The Lt. Allen Swanson Project (http://www.nobigtoe.com/forumdisplay.php?f=44)
-   -   Everyone Boycott Arizona (http://www.nobigtoe.com/showthread.php?t=20621)

taco 19th May 2010 12:52

Re: Everyone Boycott Arizona

Quote:

Actually, the insanity seems to be passing a law that requires racism as an official activity.
Like the census?

Or affirmative action?

Our entire country is one big racist official activity.

maladjusted 19th May 2010 12:59

Quote:

Originally Posted by iczorro (Post 280952)
Actually, the insanity seems to be passing a law that requires racism as an official activity.

Please go to Lisas facebook, clicky rinky to law, read, and paste here the parts aboot racism

Thankyuo

Phix 19th May 2010 13:20

Quote:

Originally Posted by iczorro (Post 280952)

Hey look! Yet another person who didn't read the law!

taco 19th May 2010 13:28

http://www.mlive.com/news/kalamazoo/...greet_eac.html

KALAMAZOO — The White House appears to be laying the groundwork for President Barack Obama to shake the hand of each senior at Kalamazoo Central High School’s commencement ceremony next month.

Seniors are being asked to provide their birthdates, Social Security numbers and citizen status to the Secret Service so background checks could be performed.

OMG that is INSANITY to ask someone who did not commit a crime about their citizen status.

taco 19th May 2010 13:29

we should boycott the secret service :siren:

LordOfTheShrooms 19th May 2010 13:55

I don't care so much about any racist undertones.

I just don't like that this gives cops the abilitity to stop someone based soley on the way they look. I don't care if it's because you're brown or because you're strung out from a long day at work or whatever and they think you might be on drugs.

But ideology aside, I don't think it's going to solve anything. In practicality, all it's going to do is send more people back across the border that will be back in a month or two. It doesn't do anything to actually protect the border.

The most hilarious part about this is that the Federal government all of a sudden gives a shit about the Constitution.

Phix 19th May 2010 13:56

Quote:

Originally Posted by LordOfTheShrooms (Post 280966)
I don't care so much about any racist undertones.

I just don't like that this gives cops the abilitity to stop someone based soley on the way they look. I don't care if it's because you're brown

Hey look! Someone who didn't read the law!

LordOfTheShrooms 19th May 2010 13:59

Do you really think that supicion of being in this country illegally is not going to constitute "legitimate contact?"

Phix 19th May 2010 14:05

Quote:

Originally Posted by LordOfTheShrooms (Post 280969)
Do you really think that supicion of being in this country illegally is not going to constitute "legitimate contact?"

Read the law instead of asking about it on a forum. It specifically states that the reason for stopping them can't be because of race, or suspicion of being illegal. They have to be committing an illegal act in the first place.

maladjusted 19th May 2010 14:07

Quote:

Originally Posted by taco (Post 280954)
Like the census?

Or affirmative action?

Our entire country is one big racist official activity.

Shut up cracka

I'm putting *teh system* on trial

Phix 19th May 2010 14:07

Quote:

Originally Posted by LordOfTheShrooms (Post 280966)
The most hilarious part about this is that the Federal government all of a sudden gives a shit about the Constitution.

The most hilarious part is that the law abides by the current federal laws on the books that the federal government is doing NOTHING about.

Rooflechicken 19th May 2010 14:09

by something illegal do they mean failure to signal within 100 feet of a turn?

Phix 19th May 2010 14:11

http://www.azleg.gov/legtext/49leg/2...hb2162.doc.htm

Quote:

A law enforcement official or agency of this state or a county, city, town or other political subdivision of this state may not solely consider race, color or national origin in implementing the requirements of this subsection except to the extent permitted by the United States or Arizona Constitution.
soley was stricken from the actual law.

maladjusted 19th May 2010 14:13

There's dumb shit in there. Exams: illegal to impede traffic to solicit roadside workers...

Well FUCK. It was already illegal
to impede traffic. Why do we need that?

We don't

The biggest/best objection to this law is like that- it's extra bad if you are illegal
alien with drugs... Well that is retarded for the same reason War on drugs is retarded...

the flap should be: this is more HAY WE ARE DOING STUFF RE ELECT US politics. Bad bullshit that just costs us money.

There's nothing racist or encroaching further on the few liberties we have left that I can see in it.

Argue Terry stops and co stitutional law- all valid, but this bill doesn't propose to change any of it.

maladjusted 19th May 2010 14:14

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rooflechicken (Post 280973)
by something illegal do they mean failure to signal within 100 feet of a turn?

Welcome to America. You alien motherfuckers are subject to the same bullshit as anyone driving during peak possible DUI times.

Phix 19th May 2010 14:17

Hey, shroomy and chicken must be in agreement with Obama that borders don't matter.

LordOfTheShrooms 19th May 2010 14:18

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phix (Post 280974)
http://www.azleg.gov/legtext/49leg/2...hb2162.doc.htm

soley was stricken from the actual law.

You got me. I fucked up and read the original version instead of the final version.

LordOfTheShrooms 19th May 2010 14:25

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phix (Post 280977)
Hey, shroomy and chicken must be in agreement with Obama that borders don't matter.

:rolleyes: Yep. I'm also unpatriotic because I don't support domestic spying. I'm also a baby killer because I don't think abortion should be outlawed. Any other fox soundbites you want to throw at me while you're at it?

LordOfTheShrooms 19th May 2010 14:26

Here, I'll play the game by your rules, Phix.

YOU'RE A RACIST AND HATE BROWN PEOPLE!

XENOPHOBE!

Phix 19th May 2010 14:28

I'm all for killing babies!

And I have a Get out of Racist Jail Free card.