Gianni's Bar and Grille. Guns and shit. And Bourbon. And occasional side boob

Gianni's Bar and Grille. Guns and shit. And Bourbon. And occasional side boob (http://www.nobigtoe.com/index.php)
-   The Lt. Allen Swanson Project (http://www.nobigtoe.com/forumdisplay.php?f=44)
-   -   pizza thread (http://www.nobigtoe.com/showthread.php?t=18705)

AnimalChin 7th February 2009 12:30

pizza thread

dominos has a new white garlic sperm sauce instead of the regular red pizza sauce and it's awesome.

1 large pepperoni coming to me now i'm pretty stoked and hungover

IlDente 7th February 2009 13:46

Re: pizza thread

dominos. :puke:

Round Table bitch

DieHippy 7th February 2009 18:10

Best take out pizza I like is papa murphy's. but you gotta cook it urself. fuck dominos. the local one-man-pizza-shop is pretty good. he has two booths and a video game in his dining room. sweet.

taco 7th February 2009 20:38

make your own.

AnimalChin 7th February 2009 20:46

Quote:

Originally Posted by taco (Post 258049)
make your own.

ahahahah good one

snakenoc 7th February 2009 22:46

I just walked ov3r to Pizza Hut for some wings. They lost my order. I got 20 wings for free after verbally abusing the counter-mexican. His name was Juan. He earned his money tonite, he prolly needed a towel after I showered him with my rant.

Now, after eating cajun wings and vodka, I think I'll drop a few guppies in Huntington Beach.

taco 7th February 2009 22:49

when i was a pizza maker guy.

I saw people put fly's and crushed bugs on pizza and then cook it and deliver it.

Windex, and shit too. disgruntled people bafoul your food and charge you for it. THink scrape your unwashed nutsack with your fingernail and fling the scrapings on a pie.

Thats the special flavor you crave from domino's.

snakenoc 7th February 2009 22:58

Jared, I appreciate your meaty response, really. My ass is puckering thinking about the bacteria-spweing , shit lanching bowl spray I'll have tomorrow morning.

My ol lady is pissed at me already. can't wait to hear her bitch that I sprayed the bowl too.

Shitting sideways is only normal for Mal.

iczorro 7th February 2009 23:35

Quote:

Originally Posted by AnimalChin (Post 258023)
dominos has a new white garlic parm sauce instead of the regular red pizza sauce and it's awesome.

Dominos is the least good of the popular chains. Pizza Hut has the best deep dish (if you can't get Uno's) and Papa John's has the garlic butter,

DieHippy 8th February 2009 08:08

i used to pick mushrooms off and eat them when i delivered pizzas. that was the best high school job evar. guaranteed cash. no taxes.

Just_call_me_Q 8th February 2009 09:00

Quote:

Originally Posted by taco (Post 258049)
make your own.

I want to build a backyard wood fired pizza oven one day. It's been on my todo list for ages.

taco 8th February 2009 14:13

Quote:

I want to build a backyard wood fired pizza oven one day. It's been on my todo list for ages.
Fuck yes.

I picked up a bunch of pizza screens and pans at the restaurant supply place, and my convection oven does a pretty good job.

But i want wood fired

Just_call_me_Q 8th February 2009 20:07

Quote:

Originally Posted by taco (Post 258081)
Fuck yes.

I picked up a bunch of pizza screens and pans at the restaurant supply place, and my convection oven does a pretty good job.

But i want wood fired

Have you seen the "earth ovens"? Basically you take firebrick and make a floor. Then make a dome of moist sand like a sandcastle in the shape you want the interior of the oven to be. Next you mix clay, sand, and straw into adobe, and build up over the sand in a few layers. Once it sets up, you pull all the sand out.

maladjusted 9th February 2009 02:08

Motherfuckin' pizza ovens.

YES

Hondo 9th February 2009 02:30

I like this place..sorry left-coasters

http://www.brixxpizza.com/aboutus.html

Phix 9th February 2009 08:29

Quote:

Originally Posted by AnimalChin (Post 258023)
dominos has a new white garlic sperm sauce instead of the regular red pizza sauce and it's awesome.

gay

Phix 9th February 2009 08:30

Quote:

Originally Posted by taco (Post 258053)
when i was a pizza maker guy.

I saw people put fly's and crushed bugs on pizza and then cook it and deliver it.

Windex, and shit too. disgruntled people bafoul your food and charge you for it. THink scrape your unwashed nutsack with your fingernail and fling the scrapings on a pie.

Thats the special flavor you crave from domino's.

This is why you should always be nice to the people who handle your food.

binky_snoosh 9th February 2009 09:31

In Winnipeg, there was Gondola Pizza... best pizza I've ever had.

here... Panago is cheap and good.

Pizza Hut is a grease fest. The wife and I ordered the Pazone's from there, and stopped eating them as soon as I tipped mine the wrong way, and grease poured out. not a few drops, but a steady stream like the food was taking a piss... That was the last time we ordered from there.

Just_call_me_Q 9th February 2009 12:14

We have a place down the street called "Fork in the Alley" It's a little restaurant hidden in an alley between a 7/11 and a fine dining restaurant. They have amazing wood oven pizza there. It's a very small neighborhood bar and pizza spot that I love, if any of you are ever in Roanoke give it a try...

IlDente 9th February 2009 19:10

Quote:

Originally Posted by Just_call_me_Q (Post 258112)
We have a place down the street called "Fork in the Alley" It's a little restaurant hidden in an alley between a 7/11 and a fine dining restaurant. They have amazing wood oven pizza there. It's a very small neighborhood bar and pizza spot that I love, if any of you are ever in Roanoke give it a try...

7/11 :patriot: Nevar Forget