Gianni's Bar and Grille. Guns and shit. And Bourbon. And occasional side boob

Gianni's Bar and Grille. Guns and shit. And Bourbon. And occasional side boob (http://www.nobigtoe.com/index.php)
-   The Lt. Allen Swanson Project (http://www.nobigtoe.com/forumdisplay.php?f=44)
-   -   Random shit thread (http://www.nobigtoe.com/showthread.php?t=21214)

AnimalChin 6th November 2011 20:50

Re: Random shit thread

i read this whole thread

it was good until the broke chikken part

sorry chikken

LordOfTheShrooms 7th November 2011 10:33

It's hilarious how absolutely horrible Nintendo 64 games look on a 65" screen.

Rooflechicken 7th November 2011 13:43

Quote:

Originally Posted by AnimalChin (Post 287720)
i read this whole thread

it was good until the broke chikken part

sorry chikken

It is what it is. I've decided I will likely give up all interest in my son. After 14 years of complete pain and agony with that fucking cunt its the only solution to get her out of my life. I am sick of fighting her. Sick of her being able to fuck with me through my son. I either give him up or kill her. I don't want to go to jail or kill myself that bad yet so its no more kid. I'll still be broke and have to pay dad taxes for 5 years but at least I won't have to deal with it anymore.

maladjusted 7th November 2011 14:32

What happened to the plan?

Soulslayer 7th November 2011 15:23

fuck bitches.

Rooflechicken 7th November 2011 16:24

I'm just fucking done, I don't care about shit anymore. I'm done, I get it. There is no my life, but the life I am handed. I have no say in anything and can only do what someone else does to me. I fucking get it, and I'm done. Shoot me in the fucking barn, I'm sick of trying to give a shit about anything. Fuck it. Fuck it right in the ass.

Hondo 7th November 2011 17:18

Dude....offer still stands. Let me know if you need anything.

AnimalChin 7th November 2011 18:57

damn

Stiffy 7th November 2011 20:04

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hondo (Post 287743)
Dude....offer still stands. Let me know if you need anything.

Hell yeah dude, warm up the fucking wood chipper.

Soulslayer 7th November 2011 20:17

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rooflechicken (Post 287742)
I'm just fucking done, I don't care about shit anymore. I'm done, I get it. There is no my life, but the life I am handed. I have no say in anything and can only do what someone else does to me. I fucking get it, and I'm done. Shoot me in the fucking barn, I'm sick of trying to give a shit about anything. Fuck it. Fuck it right in the ass.

I have been trying to tell you motherfuckers this for about 5 years...no one listened.

Now you know how I feel...and its bullshit ain't it?

maladjusted 7th November 2011 21:43

Dude

AnimalChin 7th November 2011 23:03

fucking weak

Rooflechicken 7th November 2011 23:28

Quote:

Originally Posted by Soulslayer (Post 287748)
I have been trying to tell you motherfuckers this for about 5 years...no one listened.

Now you know how I feel...and its bullshit ain't it?

Onel, it's not the same. Your shit sucks, but it's uncontrolled suck. You get handed a shit hand cause your kids fucked up, and that sucks. Really, it does. I have a perfectly healthy normal happy go lucky kid who is getting fucked up by someone intentionally. He has a chance at being great but it's destroyed by a vindictive cunt. I feel for you and would fix it if I could. In fact if you can wait a couple years I'll do what I can to get your kid a trip to the crazy sick camp the people I work for have. Would be the time of his life. In the meantime I'm gonna walk from my house, in the best interest of my child.

Rooflechicken 7th November 2011 23:31

Actually, if any of you has kids you want to send to this kid camp let me know. It's insane.

Hondo 8th November 2011 01:50

What is this camp of which you speak?

Soulslayer 8th November 2011 06:57

no chikken, I was just comparing the fact that we both have mentally incompetant people to deal with...yours just have a choice whether to be retarded or not.

:swear:

fuck bitches.

any woman that feels their child is better off without a strong male influence in their lives is fucking it up...period. you can't fix stupid.

Soulslayer 8th November 2011 06:58

and I appreciate the camp offer, but my kid is so out of touch with reality he wouldn't even know he was there..

Rooflechicken 8th November 2011 10:51

http://sites.younglife.org/camps/was...h/default.aspx

I can't do shit about getting you in other than letting you know they take so many kids that very often there are open spots that never get used. It will cost some money but will also be one of the best times your kid will ever have.

fuck bitches

maladjusted 8th November 2011 12:13

Brian we love you.

But I don't get it. I don't see how he's better off with you throwing in the towel. Am I missing something?

Wish like hell I could do something useful. I've never seen you sound defeated. Fuck that stupid bitch. Your son(s) won't benefit from you fighting her hammer and fucking tongs? I'm pretty sure they will.

Dammit I wish you didn't have to deal with this but I'm not so sure retreat is the right choice.

Hondo 8th November 2011 12:16

I'm more than not sure...I'm positive it's a bad idea. You give up and your son is going to wonder why you quit forever. Kids (especially boys) need their dad in their lives. You can't walk away bro...