Gianni's Bar and Grille. Guns and shit. And Bourbon. And occasional side boob

Gianni's Bar and Grille. Guns and shit. And Bourbon. And occasional side boob (http://www.nobigtoe.com/index.php)
-   The Lt. Allen Swanson Project (http://www.nobigtoe.com/forumdisplay.php?f=44)
-   -   Dilemma (http://www.nobigtoe.com/showthread.php?t=17365)

AnimalChin 5th March 2008 00:47

Re: Dilemma

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rooflechicken
I always thought it was "love"

now you're just being difficult.

AnimalChin 5th March 2008 00:49

also SS i'm the kind of guy that would never want to ruin someone else's relationship but if i'm drunk and some chick wants to suck my weewee i'm pretty sure i am going to let her suck my weewee.

in that situation it's not my marriage it's my weewee.

also if the dude is a jerkoff then fuck it.

Julius 5th March 2008 03:49

Quote:

Originally Posted by Soulslayer
as for abuse? I will never feel sorry for a woman that stays around with an abusive husband. after that first abuse, she needs to beat him with a baseball bat while he sleeps.:words:

What if she couldnt tell if she deserved the first abuse or not... what if the messages she got all her life were different to yours. There are people who's lives suck more than you can ever guess, any ticket out is a ticket out. Its even possible that giving DBD a blowy was a step up for this chick and she felt proud of it, instead of being some asshole's prisoner.

bologna.com 5th March 2008 07:11

Quote:

but the rest are still in the Hondolithic era.

Ya gotta capitalize it, it's an ERA...

maladjusted 5th March 2008 08:20

Quote:

i made a vow to my husband not to fuck other people, he made the same vow.

He also vowed that you would not fuck other people?

maladjusted 5th March 2008 08:22

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hondo
Well at least I'm honest about it. I don't live in a world of denial like you do Mrs. Oops He Really Was Locked in The Garage All Night and My CallerID box Was Broken.

ruht roh.

maladjusted 5th March 2008 08:23

Quote:

Originally Posted by bologna.com
Ya gotta capitalize it, it's an ERA...

I'm not sure what his pitching stats have to do with anything.

Soulslayer 5th March 2008 09:08

holy shit alot of posts to respond to from overnight.

Quote:

tell me what I should say to her and I'll send it.

tell her that it was a mistake on her part, and you won't talk about it again, or see her again.

Soulslayer 5th March 2008 09:10

Quote:

Well at least I'm honest about it. I don't live in a world of denial like you do Mrs. Oops He Really Was Locked in The Garage All Night and My CallerID box Was Broken.

there is no denial here. mrss has never been unfaithful to me. you just can't believe that all men aren't whores like you are.

Soulslayer 5th March 2008 09:12

Quote:

Originally Posted by Julius
What if she couldnt tell if she deserved the first abuse or not... what if the messages she got all her life were different to yours. There are people who's lives suck more than you can ever guess, any ticket out is a ticket out. Its even possible that giving DBD a blowy was a step up for this chick and she felt proud of it, instead of being some asshole's prisoner.

blah blah blah fucking blah blah blah. i know some of those people with shittier lives than me julius, and none of them ever truly believed that they deserved the abuse. they all know it's wrong, they just don't have the balls to do something about it.

it's a load of horseshit. sure, your husband may be stronger and bigger than you are, but he ain't prepared to take that crowbar to the head while he sleeps.

Soulslayer 5th March 2008 09:13

Quote:

Originally Posted by maladjusted
He also vowed that you would not fuck other people?

eh, you know what i mean scooby.

Soulslayer 5th March 2008 09:13

and :hattrick:fuckers.

iczorro 5th March 2008 09:33

Quote:

Originally Posted by bigdaddy
Before that, I got more ass than a toilet seat

:BS: Pics or it didn't happen.

Phix 5th March 2008 09:37

Quote:

I was loyal as hell to LC and look what that got me. Fuck broads. Expecially now that I've had a couple beers. The married broad keeps texting me, I've ignored her till now, tell me what I should say to her and I'll send it.

"Leave me alone, I'm activating gort."

Rooflechicken 5th March 2008 12:23

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phix
"Leave me alone, I'm activating gort."

I told her to stop, forget it and it wasn't happening again...now she thinks I'm awesome because I'm trying to not screw up her marriage. She's thick in the head. I'll try Phix's advice if I get another text from her, its the best idea so far.

maladjusted 5th March 2008 12:30

Quote:

She's thick in the head.

We know, hence the birth of this thread.

I don't have anything hilarious for you to text her. Not even anything mildly amusing.

I'm in a funk.

Rooflechicken 5th March 2008 12:32

maybe you should take a shower?

Hondo 5th March 2008 13:39

Text her back and ask if she knows any other sleazy chicks that might be interested in a 3-way. You'll either piss her off and make her stop calling or you'll get the inside track on some hot action. It's a win-win deal for you chikkin.

Rooflechicken 5th March 2008 13:43

I'm really not interested even if she was willing. Not with this broad. Now the stripper? Yeah, pretty sure she's got friends.

sandman 5th March 2008 13:59

Quote:

Text her back and ask if she knows any other sleazy chicks that might be interested in a 3-way. You'll either piss her off and make her stop calling or you'll get the inside track on some hot action. It's a win-win deal for you chikkin.

:patriot: