Gianni's Bar and Grille. Guns and shit. And Bourbon. And occasional side boob

Gianni's Bar and Grille. Guns and shit. And Bourbon. And occasional side boob (http://www.nobigtoe.com/index.php)
-   The Lt. Allen Swanson Project (http://www.nobigtoe.com/forumdisplay.php?f=44)
-   -   i quit smoking (http://www.nobigtoe.com/showthread.php?t=19499)

Rooflechicken 16th September 2009 15:35

Re: i quit smoking

Quote:

Originally Posted by Just_call_me_Q (Post 268178)
Exactly...

In all seriousness, I wonder if a THC extract could be made to work in this. I might actualy give it a try.

What could possibly go wrong?

Just_call_me_Q 16th September 2009 15:54

lol

Phix 16th September 2009 16:21

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hondo (Post 268177)
aside from the blown out pupils and the 2700 Twinkie wrappers in your car right?

I heard that Q is bigger than Mal... 2700 Twinkie Wrappers might be leftover from lunch.

Just_call_me_Q 16th September 2009 21:11

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phix (Post 268185)
I heard that Q is bigger than Mal...

This is true - there is a picture of me somewhere on this forum. I am one fat motherfucker weighing in at 372 right now.

Won't be fat for long though - about to start a fucking hippie food diet in a few weeks. Should lose ~ 150 pounds in 3-4 months.

Going to be eating no solid food, and only drinking fruit and vegetable juices. Called a "Juice fast" - I bought a juicer for it, and when I start will be going through about 15-20 pounds of side dishes in juice form a day.

I know a guy who did not have much weight to lose like 20-30 pounds, he did it in a few weeks doing this.

I eat about 2500 callories of food a day as things are, but take in another 3000-4000 calories a day in beer. Usually drink a case a day on weekdays, on weekends when I can sleep late, I pick up a case and a 12 pack per day. When I run full kegs, they last me about 5-6 days.

Gonna stop drinking for the diet, or at least switch to white lightning instead of beer.

While it will suck for a few months, it will be nice walking up stairs with out getting winded, it will also be nice to be able to go outside when it's over 80 with out pouring sweat...

Hondo 16th September 2009 21:20

Quote:

Originally Posted by Just_call_me_Q (Post 268198)
but take in another 3000-4000 calories a day in beer. Usually drink a case a day on weekdays, on weekends when I can sleep late, I pick up a case and a 12 pack per day. When I run full kegs, they last me about 5-6 days.

Well Shane's out of the lead now. You could call out the Guv'na on that amount

maladjusted 16th September 2009 21:25

As of right now I don't wanna hear another fucking word. Holy Christ Richard simmons is crying his faggot eyes out over q.

Q why do you hate yourself and eat yourself to death?

I mean, besides the reasons we hate you.

maladjusted 16th September 2009 21:25

As of right now I don't wanna hear another fucking word. Holy Christ Richard simmons is crying his faggot eyes out over q.

Just_call_me_Q 16th September 2009 21:28

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hondo (Post 268204)
Well Shane's out of the lead now. You could call out the Guv'na on that amount

Shit paid off last spring. I was in a bar with a few friends when some jackass yelled "I can outdrink anyone here" - Was there with my FIL, and one of his buddies. Almost simultaneously they yelled "I got $100 that says you can't out drink this guy"

We went beer for beer, shot for shot, and over three hours we consumed 39 beverages before he stood up to piss, and went flat on his face. ordered another round, took his money, paid our tab with it, and walked out the door with out stumbling. I did give up my keys though, and made my FIL's buddy drive us home. While I could have done it, there was no way I could pass a breath test.

Just_call_me_Q 16th September 2009 21:29

Quote:

Originally Posted by maladjusted (Post 268207)

I don't eat myself to death - I likely eat less than you do.

I like getting drunk, and beer is my favorite way to do it.

I love myself enough to indulge in my happy place. I don't hate myself at all. I love me enough to make sure I stay happy 100% of the time.

IlDente 16th September 2009 23:19

Quote:

Originally Posted by Just_call_me_Q (Post 268198)
I am one fat motherfucker weighing in at 372 right now.

THIS COULD BE THE GREATEST DAY OF MY LIFE

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

OHHH FUCK FATTY

UR THE GAYEST AND THE FATTEST!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAA
HAHAHAHAHAHA

IlDente 16th September 2009 23:22

IlDente 16th September 2009 23:24

IlDente 16th September 2009 23:25

THREE HUNDRED AND SEVENTY TWO POUNDS!!!!

IlDente 16th September 2009 23:28

Quote:

Originally Posted by IlDente (Post 268214)
THREE HUNDRED AND SEVENTY TWO POUNDS!!!!

It's like a unicorn came and pissed unfiltered magical happy water into my beer. You stupid motherfucker WHY would u ever admit that????

IlDente 16th September 2009 23:30

372!!!!

IlDente 16th September 2009 23:31

372!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

People are u reading this???1!?!?!?1

THREE HUNDRED AND SEVENTY FUCKING TWO POUNDS!

Q, I'm your e-pal I'll spot you the 2 so you can say 370!

taco 17th September 2009 05:46

372? HOLY FUCKING type 2 Diabetes brah

Soulslayer 17th September 2009 05:56

more like holy learning channel special of the week. and you think all this equals out because you can drink alot? jesus, no wonder your back got fucked up. it probably couldnt take it anymore.

DieHippy 17th September 2009 07:20

it's never gonna stop. :DBD:

Hondo 17th September 2009 08:44

I dunno....i rank it up there with Big Daddy's ghey dad. That stopped...eventually.

Where's Swanson? I want the Hitler car added to the emoticons. That's cool.