Gianni's Bar and Grille. Guns and shit. And Bourbon. And occasional side boob

Gianni's Bar and Grille. Guns and shit. And Bourbon. And occasional side boob (http://www.nobigtoe.com/index.php)
-   The Lt. Allen Swanson Project (http://www.nobigtoe.com/forumdisplay.php?f=44)
-   -   Dilemma (http://www.nobigtoe.com/showthread.php?t=17365)

Soulslayer 4th March 2008 12:10

Re: Dilemma

dammit bd. catch up.

DBD is chikken (deadbirddog)
<3 is a kiss.

wasn't there a thread detailing all this shit out when mal returned? is it still hanging around?

Julius 4th March 2008 15:23

SS something whacky happened back there with the database of something, maybe I was a little drunk... but just for clarity:

You now agree that it is okay for a full grown man to have his cock suck by someone else's wife in some circumstances, especially when it is helping the woman escape a worse situation?

Rooflechicken 4th March 2008 16:30

yeah I was only trying to help a gal out

AnimalChin 4th March 2008 16:40

Quote:

Originally Posted by Soulslayer
<3 is a kiss.

it's a heart you dope. i <3 tittys.

DBD is DeadBirdDog. RoofleChicken's old screen name.

iczorro 4th March 2008 18:11

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rooflechicken
yeah I was only trying to help a gal out

You do one good deed, and look what happens...

sammich 4th March 2008 19:01

cheese 'n rice....this fred is about the chikkin gettin blown...and no jokes yet?

sheesh...

-she choked the chikkin
-was she a "gobbler"?

fill in the rest

maladjusted 4th March 2008 19:10

Quote:

Originally Posted by sammich

fill in the rest

As soon as you start

Rooflechicken 4th March 2008 19:11

Quote:

Originally Posted by maladjusted
As soon as you start

there is nothing funny about marital infidelity Sammich, right onel?

Soulslayer 4th March 2008 21:13

Quote:

Originally Posted by Julius
SS something whacky happened back there with the database of something, maybe I was a little drunk... but just for clarity:

You now agree that it is okay for a full grown man to have his cock suck by someone else's wife in some circumstances, especially when it is helping the woman escape a worse situation?

no julius, I do not agree. i never did.

as for abuse? I will never feel sorry for a woman that stays around with an abusive husband. after that first abuse, she needs to beat him with a baseball bat while he sleeps. bet he won't do it again.

Soulslayer 4th March 2008 21:19

Quote:

there is nothing funny about marital infidelity Sammich, right onel?

no chikken there's not. i made a vow to my husband not to fuck other people, he made the same vow. either one of us wants to break that vow, it's over. there's no excuses, or drunken oopsies or anything. it's over.

i know that men are dogs, but you are also civilized...to an extent...and able to think with reason and consequence. you should be able to have enough forethought to keep that little thing in your pants until you get home to the wife. simple.

Rooflechicken 4th March 2008 21:31

sometimes we are drunk dogs though

bigdaddy 4th March 2008 21:32

Quote:

dammit bd. catch up.

DBD is chikken (deadbirddog)
<3 is a kiss.

wasn't there a thread detailing all this shit out when mal returned? is it still hanging around?

Thanks, I kept wondering why Dime Bag Darrel was involved. Sorta figured <3 was a kiss, but tits came to mind too...

bigdaddy 4th March 2008 21:37

Quote:

i know that men are dogs, but you are also civilized...

FWIW been married for 9 years - together for 13 - and never considered fucking another broad. Before that, I got more ass than a toilet seat, but a deal is a deal (or a commitment is a commitment) and, IMO we're not all dogs...

Soulslayer 4th March 2008 21:48

yes you are. on a primitive level, you're all only interested in the next piece of ass.

evolution fixed some of you, but the rest are still in the hondolithic era.

bigdaddy 4th March 2008 22:01

Quote:

yes you are.

Ruff. Or, bark.

Rooflechicken 4th March 2008 23:11

I was loyal as hell to LC and look what that got me. Fuck broads. Expecially now that I've had a couple beers. The married broad keeps texting me, I've ignored her till now, tell me what I should say to her and I'll send it.

AnimalChin 4th March 2008 23:15

Quote:

I was loyal as hell to LC and look what that got me. Fuck broads. Expecially now that I've had a couple beers. The married broad keeps texting me, I've ignored her till now, tell me what I should say to her and I'll send it.

"bring your husband and we will 3way"

AnimalChin 4th March 2008 23:15

Quote:

Originally Posted by bigdaddy
Thanks, I kept wondering why Dime Bag Darrel was involved. Sorta figured <3 was a kiss, but tits came to mind too...

<3 is a heart god damnit.

Rooflechicken 4th March 2008 23:28

I always thought it was "love"

Hondo 4th March 2008 23:31

Quote:

evolution fixed some of you, but the rest are still in the hondolithic era.

Well at least I'm honest about it. I don't live in a world of denial like you do Mrs. Oops He Really Was Locked in The Garage All Night and My CallerID box Was Broken.