Gianni's Bar and Grille. Guns and shit. And Bourbon. And occasional side boob

Gianni's Bar and Grille. Guns and shit. And Bourbon. And occasional side boob (http://www.nobigtoe.com/index.php)
-   The Lt. Allen Swanson Project (http://www.nobigtoe.com/forumdisplay.php?f=44)
-   -   Random shit thread (http://www.nobigtoe.com/showthread.php?t=21214)

DieHippy 14th January 2012 20:24

Re: Random shit thread

I'm in downtown Denver. I can take all the tebow hype but these fucking hippies are about to make my head explode.

taco 14th January 2012 21:04

Den-va. Lotsa mexicans

DieHippy 15th January 2012 00:13

Quote:

Originally Posted by taco (Post 288249)
Den-va. Lotsa mexicans

Seems to be on north side. They washed my truck today.

I think the jimmy johns guy charged me a couple bucks more because of
hippies.

Stiffy 15th January 2012 09:36

Denver is just a high altitude clone of San Francisco now. You're just going to find faggots, hippies and foreigners there now.

LordOfTheShrooms 10th February 2012 13:28

It amazes me that George Lucas has managed to supplant the Sith as the primary antagonist of the franchise.

George Lucas Now Says That Han NEVER Shot First

Quote:

History revisionists. I hate them. But not as much as I hate George Lucas for making Han shoot last. Now, with Star Wars 3D about to arrive to the theaters, Lucas has completely lost it. He now says that Han NEVER shot first:

Quote:

The controversy over who shot first, Greedo or Han Solo, in Episode IV, what I did was try to clean up the confusion, but obviously it upset people because they wanted Solo [who seemed to be the one who shot first in the original] to be a cold-blooded killer, but he actually isn't. It had been done in all close-ups and it was confusing about who did what to whom. I put a little wider shot in there that made it clear that Greedo is the one who shot first, but everyone wanted to think that Han shot first, because they wanted to think that he actually just gunned him down.
Poppycock.

George, how do you have the thermal detonators to try to rewrite history in this way? Do you think we are stupid? Wasn't it enough to paint that stupid laser blast coming at an stupid angle from Greedo? Do you really think that, if Greedo shot first, he would have missed Han at point blank? Was he the son of two Stormtroopers?

No, George, you can draw all the lasers you want and add all the wider shots you want, but you can't rewrite history. If Greedo had shot first, Han would be dead, period.

linky

TennesseeChick 22nd February 2012 13:10

Denver is libtard/hippy nirvana. Also the traffic...completely insane. Nimby grandparents buried there. Haven't been back since last funeral. Hope you enjoyed your stay.

Rooflechicken 22nd February 2012 14:14

I'm in la, it's hot. No Shane in sight.

Hondo 22nd February 2012 15:43

Look for a guy sleeping on the corner of a major intersection.

TennesseeChick 22nd February 2012 15:54

...or whacking off on a park bench. (Literally saw that in NYC.)

Hondo 22nd February 2012 17:02

You stayed and watched too didn't you?

TennesseeChick 22nd February 2012 17:07

No, I kept walking...fast. NYC was my first big trip out of Nebraska about 18 years ago. I was green and FREAKED THE HELL OUT. The gay pride parade was that day, too. Farmer Lisa got some eye opening
experiences that day.

phxhawk 22nd February 2012 22:15

You're supposed to close your eyes. I've been told it stings.

Rooflechicken 22nd February 2012 23:16

Quote:

Originally Posted by phxhawk (Post 288706)
You're supposed to close your eyes. I've eaten a lot of man load and it stings.

LordOfTheShrooms 7th March 2012 15:28

Roofles in the UK

Quote:

A firestorm set off in a pair of men's trousers has left a British apparel company deflecting allegations of sexism and denying that it thinks laundry is strictly a woman's job.

It's not every day that care instructions sparks controversy, but that's what happened after British journalist Emma Barnett picked up her boyfriend's pants while tidying the house.

Underneath the usually customary "machine wash warm" instructions, the tag offered a less appropriate option: “OR – GIVE IT TO YOUR WOMAN, IT’S HER JOB.”

Barnett tweeted an image of the tag on Monday, prompting an immediate outcry on social media and demands to out the company, Madhouse.

linky

Rooflechicken 26th March 2012 22:15

LC has finally started payments.

Hondo 26th March 2012 22:52

Awesome. Apparently Brian season in Montana is over...but apparently it's still on in Arizona.

maladjusted 26th March 2012 23:10

I shaved my head with a razor. Like totally bald.

Nobody fuckin noticed.

But sweet I don't have to pack clippers any more. Just a razor.

But lol.

Last time I did it I was young. It was tough because of my thick hair. This AM it was fuckin easy and fast.

I attribute that to razor technology.

Ok fuck I was bald as fuck.

It feels good though. I been rubbing my own head all day. My scalp too.

LordOfTheShrooms 27th March 2012 09:21

Grats, bri

phxhawk 27th March 2012 13:17

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hondo (Post 288903)
Awesome. Apparently Brian season in Montana is over...but apparently it's still on in Arizona.

I have the torch now...

maladjusted 27th March 2012 14:14

Quote:

Originally Posted by phxhawk (Post 288906)
I Will take the ring into Mordor...