Gianni's Bar and Grille. Guns and shit. And Bourbon. And occasional side boob

Gianni's Bar and Grille. Guns and shit. And Bourbon. And occasional side boob (http://www.nobigtoe.com/index.php)
-   The Lt. Allen Swanson Project (http://www.nobigtoe.com/forumdisplay.php?f=44)
-   -   Random shit thread (http://www.nobigtoe.com/showthread.php?t=21214)

Hondo 13th December 2011 20:28

Re: Random shit thread

Well besides that. You could have just as easily said "total lack of logic and reason". Of course maybe that's all there is to it.

DieHippy 13th December 2011 22:52

We managed to get ahold of an extra leap pad last month. It's the tickle me elmo this year. horray capitalism.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/140661196924...fvi%3D1&_rdc=1

Hondo 14th December 2011 01:34

Jesus....I got HP Touchpads cheaper than that. WTF is in those things?

LordOfTheShrooms 14th December 2011 09:38

If it ain't hookers & blow it's overpriced.

Just_call_me_Q 14th December 2011 11:21

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hondo (Post 288146)
I dunno...the company bought me a conventional set back in 2007 that does an outstanding job. The set was $600. No real frills...just solid performance. Then again I'm doing laundry for just me and not a whole household of people. I don't dry a whole lot of stuff either. Baking your clothes in a dryer fucks up the colors and shortens the life of the fabric. 10 minutes to knock the wrinkles out,hang it up and air dry.

I have a son who plays outside in the mud, and changes clothes at least 4 times a day....

maladjusted 14th December 2011 17:09

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hondo (Post 288156)
Jesus....I got HP Touchpads cheaper than that.

People actually want these things though so its not really a good comparison.

DieHippy 15th December 2011 13:13

I have family members desperately looking for one of these leap pads so I pulled the auction. Fuckers.

I think my wife has dysentery. The good news is she's losing weight. :dance:

LordOfTheShrooms 15th December 2011 14:06

At least you got her to do a2m.

DieHippy 16th December 2011 00:05

Replaced washer with a 220 lb block of samsung-labeled worthless tonight. Motherfucker won't do anything but play faggy chimes and spit error codes. Fuck you in your sideways asshole, you little slant eyed soju drinking gook motherfucker. You did this to me.

Hondo 16th December 2011 02:01

Buy two standard top loaders for the same money if there's that much laundry to do. The more bells and whistles they put on them the more shit there is to go wrong. It's a fucking washing machine, not a space capsule.

maladjusted 16th December 2011 02:30

Quote:

Originally Posted by LordOfTheShrooms (Post 288165)
At least you got her to do a2m.

:ATM::atm:

taco 16th December 2011 21:41

Old lady talk

LordOfTheShrooms 19th December 2011 12:21

I don't understand my generation's fascination with Jaegermeister. I thought it was just a fad for college and underaged kids, but it seems to be persisting, even among guys. It's a fucking 70 proof schapps and dudes are acting like they pounded a triple of hard bourbon. It's fucking pathetic. No wonder this country is going in the shitter.

DieHippy 19th December 2011 21:26

Quote:

Originally Posted by LordOfTheShrooms (Post 288174)
I don't understand my generation's fascination with Jaegermeister. I thought it was just a fad for college and underaged kids, but it seems to be persisting, even among guys. It's a fucking 70 proof schapps and dudes are acting like they pounded a triple of hard bourbon. It's fucking pathetic. No wonder this country is going in the shitter.

have you drank a fifth of it? i'm normally not a crazy drunk. i chugged many a gulps in the ending minutes of the superbowl last year. i awoke to a war-torn scene of broken queue sticks punted crock pots and raaaalph. and appetite for destruction in the cd player and channel levels on the amp maxxed out. i bet was fun. wish i was there.

Hondo 20th December 2011 01:20

maxed out to 11?

taco 20th December 2011 09:30

There is something different with jager than say normal vodka. I think jagermiester is the gateway drink to unleashing the fucking demon inside us.

One time I woke up in a hotel hallway in orlando with no key to my room, no drivers license and i had to piss on a fake tree. My hand was bleeding from punching a hallway lamp.

Stiffy 20th December 2011 10:03

Quote:

Originally Posted by taco (Post 288177)
There is something different with jager than say normal vodka. I think jagermiester is the gateway drink to unleashing the fucking demon inside us.

One time I woke up in a hotel hallway in orlando with no key to my room, no drivers license and i had to piss on a fake tree. My hand was bleeding from punching a hallway lamp.

Jimmah probably did that by the time he was 12.

Just_call_me_Q 21st December 2011 02:10

Jager tastes like shit....

LordOfTheShrooms 23rd December 2011 12:56

The marketing guy at my office apparently isn't as pants on head retarded as I thought. He at least knows good bourbon.

maladjusted 24th December 2011 01:47

Quote:

Originally Posted by taco (Post 288177)
There is something different with jager than say normal vodka.

Bullshit. ETOH is ETOH.