Gianni's Bar and Grille. Guns and shit. And Bourbon. And occasional side boob

Gianni's Bar and Grille. Guns and shit. And Bourbon. And occasional side boob (http://www.nobigtoe.com/index.php)
-   The Lt. Allen Swanson Project (http://www.nobigtoe.com/forumdisplay.php?f=44)
-   -   Random shit thread (http://www.nobigtoe.com/showthread.php?t=21214)

Hondo 29th November 2011 13:42

Re: Random shit thread

what's a $1 million dollar policy run on a trailer in Bumfuck, MT?

maladjusted 29th November 2011 13:59

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hondo (Post 288043)
what's a $1 million dollar policy run on a trailer in Bumfuck, MT?

A whole fuckwad more than before the new law.

Rooflechicken 29th November 2011 22:09

I gotta get me a trailer.

And tie a bitch up in it.

Fuckin fuckers. Fuck em.

Just_call_me_Q 30th November 2011 03:00

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rooflechicken (Post 288053)
I gotta get me a trailer.

And tie a bitch up in it.

Fuckin fuckers. Fuck em.

Sounds like a fun weekend!!!

LordOfTheShrooms 6th December 2011 09:36

New mousetrap design. Kind of neat.

maladjusted 9th December 2011 16:57

Do they make one for niggars?

Hondo 9th December 2011 19:06

Have to be a big one to get a watermelon inside it

DieHippy 11th December 2011 11:20

Removing the drum/tub from one of these front load washers is goddamn ridiculous. :swear: Got it out just because of the challenge. Fuck you samsung. But I'll probably buy another samsung to match the dryer.

taco 11th December 2011 12:51

Just lifting one of those motherfuckers is a chore. I think they have a 200 pound cement block in them.

Hondo 11th December 2011 13:33

Just curious...why are you guys buying those front load washers? Are your clothes any cleaner with them than a traditional one? Those suckers are 2-3x as expensive as a traditional washer and not nearly as reliable. Doesn't seem worth it to me.

DieHippy 11th December 2011 16:33

Quote:

Originally Posted by taco (Post 288142)
Just lifting one of those motherfuckers is a chore. I think they have a 200 pound cement block in them.

They do have concrete weights in the front of the drum to help with vibration.

I bought it a couple yrs ago half price on black Friday. Well the wife did, but ya it does a pretty good job and uses a lot less water. Spins the clothes nearly dry too. There's some nice uprights too but they're just as expensive

Just_call_me_Q 11th December 2011 17:16

Quote:

Originally Posted by DieHippy (Post 288144)
Spins the clothes nearly dry too.

This.... You can do laundry must faster in a front loader. because of the high spin rate I can dry clothes as fast as I can wash them.

Hondo 11th December 2011 18:03

I dunno...the company bought me a conventional set back in 2007 that does an outstanding job. The set was $600. No real frills...just solid performance. Then again I'm doing laundry for just me and not a whole household of people. I don't dry a whole lot of stuff either. Baking your clothes in a dryer fucks up the colors and shortens the life of the fabric. 10 minutes to knock the wrinkles out,hang it up and air dry.

DieHippy 11th December 2011 20:20

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hondo (Post 288146)
Baking your clothes in a dryer fucks up the colors and shortens the life of the fabric. 10 minutes to knock the wrinkles out,hang it up and air dry.

old people joke about wearing the same clothes for years and years.

maladjusted 11th December 2011 20:39

I have one of those brunette clothes washers. She's only like 110 lbs.

Stiffy 11th December 2011 21:06

Mal am win

Rooflechicken 12th December 2011 10:46

Hippy has more than one female in his household, which means the washing machine runs 10x more than actually needed. I'm not sure what the fuck is the reason for this but its a god damned fact.

DieHippy 12th December 2011 16:24

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rooflechicken (Post 288150)
Hippy has more than one female in his household, which means the washing machine runs 10x more than actually needed. I'm not sure what the fuck is the reason for this but its a god damned fact.

tell him what he's won, bob!

new towel every shower. new pajamas every day. new sweatshirt every day it's worn. gotta change clothes to go to the fair board meeting tonight for two hours. holy fuck.

i've used the same towel for almost a month before I realized it. i wear a sweatshirt outside working when it's chilly. i can wear it over. and over. and over until it's actually dirty. wanna go out for dinner? ok i'll change my shirt.

Hondo 13th December 2011 14:32

What is it with chicks and a new towel after one use? You just got out of the fucking shower. It's CLEAN. Hang it up to air dry and use again. WTF? Don't even get me started on the toilet paper use....

Rooflechicken 13th December 2011 17:58

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hondo (Post 288152)
What is it with chicks and a new towel after one use? You just got out of the fucking shower. It's CLEAN. Hang it up to air dry and use again. WTF? Don't even get me started on the toilet paper use....

VAGINAS